Lipotrim my first day/week

Well done for getting this far. I am personally hiding it from most people and work in a shop - so hard!. I caved today and had 2 buttons - The first one was great the second I knew I was doing something wrong. I also knew I had the control to only have 2. I was so disappointed with the second one it is making me want to stick to the diet more. Could still murder a steak though.

I'm on day 8 , would love to lose 5 stone but can't think how long that will take - and the will power needed. This site helps and reading others tips is great.
b

I'm on day 8 , would love to lose 5 stone but can't think how long that will take - and the will power needed. This site helps and reading others tips is great.
b

Im the same, i would like to lose 5 stone. However im just focusing on a stone at a time. Ideally i would like to get to 12st but my mini goal is 14st. That is another 1st 4lb from day. So another month and i will see feel. Focus on the short term and not the long term. I think that would drive us mad :rolleyes:

I had my second weigh in today and I am down a further 7lbs, which makes it 12lb's in two weeks, there is no other diet in the world that would do that! We can do it girls. I originally had to lose 4stone now its just over 3st, I know this diet is barbaric at times with the cravings but I think the fact we cannot have anything at all makes it more cut and dried and easier to stick to, for instance if I had two buttons on a normal diet, you would probably argue to yourself ah sure the damage is done I may as well finish the packet well that's me! Or I would be good all day but while cooking the dinner I would have another dinner consumed! Think how good we are going to look,

Congratulations that's a fantastic result, all that hard work sticking to the diet was worth it:D after my weigh in on Saturday it gave me a big boost to carry on as well! So that's two weeks completed for you, just think where you will be in another two:D

Congratulations that's a fantastic result, all that hard work sticking to the diet was worth it:D after my weigh in on Saturday it gave me a big boost to carry on as well! So that's two weeks completed for you, just think where you will be in another two:D

I lie in bed dreaming of the clothes i will be able to buy and fit into and I actually get excited, i dunno is that a bit sad but i don't care! We will be only gorgeous in two weeks time lol!

How has the rest of your week gone? My weigh in cheered me up yesterday with a five pound loss, that's over a stone in two weeks. But I'm struggling to not celebrate by eating food, however I'm going to carry on::)l

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused.
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

Back