Lipotrim new flavours???

fattothin

Gold Member
Hi, does anyone know if this company have any plans to introduce more flavours to their limited range!
For example why could'nt they have a biscuit/wafer to accompany the soup...........Lets be honest you cant beat a slice of bread with soup.
Surley they could make the bland and limited diet, albeit a good one that little less plain and drab.
So come on Lipotrim get your heads together and make this diet that little more easier for everyone.
Or maybe the increase in the cost of this diet is going towards further developments in a wider range of flavours?:rolleyes:
What do you other peeps think?

I think they should concentrate on sorting out the horrific soup lol mmm a piece of bread thats what i miss. You're right a few more flavours would be nice, I dont like the strawberry and am going off vanilla so choc it is for me!! Saying that i am pretty happy with the chocolate to be honest, i am very fussy so prob wouldn't like anything else they introduced x

Vanilla is poo, choccy is sickly, strawberry smells nice and tastes similar to vanilla, like poo and chicken is niceish.
Fair point there spanner.............................Bugger!

Yeah good point spanner, it definitely works!! Except the chocolate it replaces my nightly Galaxy quite well x

Yes, they do say on the DVD - the meals are palatable but are not meant to be enjoyable. If they were delicious you might start craving them and then you would be no further forward. The range is also limited so it is boring - so that eating is just a means of providing fuel for your body rather than something to be fixated on.

It's still bloody boring though!! :eek:

yip lol zzzzzzzzz - nice new clothes and a hot body are exciting though! ;)

I was told for a change it taste etc you could try a slice of wafer thin ham, just the plain ham. It has very little calories as it is protien it shouldn't take you out of ketosis. I tried it on Friday night and MMMMMM, i didnt come out of ketosis but it might be different for others. The only downside is every time i look in the fridge I want some wafer thin ham.

It really does freshen your mouth up and it gave me a boost.

Yup..... boring to break food addiction..... :sigh: Although I find the longer I'm on it the nicer the shakes are becoming!! :confused: I think they 'clean' your taste buds r something.

I really am one of those lucky people that can take everything except coconut flapjack (and boy, even the thoughts of tat one makes me gag) :jelous:

But seriously, I swear the shakes are becoming sweeter and sweeter and more 'tasty' plus the chicken soup is startin 2 taste like...... chicker. Still wouldn't ever 'crave' lipotrim :)

I'm prob just going delirious.....

I was told for a change it taste etc you could try a slice of wafer thin ham, just the plain ham. It has very little calories as it is protien it shouldn't take you out of ketosis. I tried it on Friday night and MMMMMM, i didnt come out of ketosis but it might be different for others. The only downside is every time i look in the fridge I want some wafer thin ham.

It really does freshen your mouth up and it gave me a boost.

P.S..... I don't even trust myself lookin into the fridge :p I swear if I tried that with the ham... it would never end.....:D I have to say I really love the strictness of this diet - for me that's why it works....

But then I'm prob delirious.....

Im totally with you Yuna, I love how strict it is too. Its to be all or nothing with me!

Oh and maybe im delerious too because i think i am craving the chocolate shakes....I LOVE them lol xx

P.S..... I don't even trust myself lookin into the fridge :p I swear if I tried that with the ham... it would never end.....:D I have to say I really love the strictness of this diet - for me that's why it works....

But then I'm prob delirious.....

Me too, I agree with Yuna.

I am also an all or nothing person and this diet certainly works with those rules!

I think its great that I dont need to eat anything else. I am seriously looking forward to trying food i didnt like before the diet, hoping that my taste buds will have forgotten what i liked and didnt like before.

Does anyone else find that water suddenly changed in taste abit? I find it almost sweet now! Love it!

Back