Lipotrim-new to this and minimins

April1

Hi, i am new to lipotrim and started it last Monday. Due to working shifts my weigh ins at the chemist are not exactly a week apart so I am weighing myself at home once a week. In the last 8 days i have lost 12lb but am wondering how much this is likely to slow down (as this usually happens on all other diets i have been on). I have worked out that i will need to be on this diet until at least August but is this unrealistic? Any comments/help would be appreciated x

Hi April and welcome :)

It's up to you whether you stay on it until august, people have stayed on lipotrim for every occassion, even christmas! See how you get on and take it week by week. I work shift work too but have been lucky to be able to weigh in most mondays but i go for the next day i've off to be weighed, just make sure you have enough shakes until your next trip to the pharmacy.

Well done on the 12lbs, that's fantastic in 8 days :) everyone's weekly weighins are different, generally losing more in the first week but lipotrim say you'll lose 1 stone a month so you'll lose at lest 3-4lbs a week. It's a great diet :)

Hi April and welcome :)

It's up to you whether you stay on it until august, people have stayed on lipotrim for every occassion, even christmas! See how you get on and take it week by week. I work shift work too but have been lucky to be able to weigh in most mondays but i go for the next day i've off to be weighed, just make sure you have enough shakes until your next trip to the pharmacy.

Well done on the 12lbs, that's fantastic in 8 days :) everyone's weekly weighins are different, generally losing more in the first week but lipotrim say you'll lose 1 stone a month so you'll lose at lest 3-4lbs a week. It's a great diet :)

Thanks (again) Louthlady...I am going to try to remain positive and stick to the plan 100%. I am very determined at the minute....maybe because I have my last big 'friends' holiday before my 30's and the need to grow up :) x

Welcome on board. That's a fab loss in the first week!! I lost 10lbs in my first week and after that lost on average 3lbs-5lbs each week. I am still losing now at this rate and it has been pretty much steady for the 9 weeks I have been here. I don't think it is unrealistic that you want to be on this until August.. I started in march and don't plan on coming off until the middle of June. Every one says 'I bet you can't wait to finish the diet' and the truth is that it's not bothering me in the slightest anymore and if I'm 100% truthful in a weird way I will miss the security of having my shakes! Lipotrim say you will lose 1 stone per month which i would say is pretty accurate so just stick to it. Good luck x x x

Welcome on board. That's a fab loss in the first week!! I lost 10lbs in my first week and after that lost on average 3lbs-5lbs each week. I am still losing now at this rate and it has been pretty much steady for the 9 weeks I have been here. I don't think it is unrealistic that you want to be on this until August.. I started in march and don't plan on coming off until the middle of June. Every one says 'I bet you can't wait to finish the diet' and the truth is that it's not bothering me in the slightest anymore and if I'm 100% truthful in a weird way I will miss the security of having my shakes! Lipotrim say you will lose 1 stone per month which i would say is pretty accurate so just stick to it. Good luck x x x

Thanks for the encouragement, i am getting weighed on Friday and although it wont be a full week i'll still get an idea of how much i've lost. August seems so far away but the way this year is going it'll fly by. Well done on sticking to it for so long x

I started in march and don't plan on coming off until the middle of June. Every one says 'I bet you can't wait to finish the diet' and the truth is that it's not bothering me in the slightest anymore and if I'm 100% truthful in a weird way I will miss the security of having my shakes!

I know what you mean Minnie, i'm planning on refeeding at the end of the month then joining weight watchers to keep me on track until the end of august then back to lipotrim to finish what i've started. but i'm really dreading having to face food again, its so much easier to just avoid it and say no to everything than having to be careful about what i eat. In an ideal world i'd stay on lipotrim but i've a lot of family celebrations coming up and although i'm very motivated while i'm doing this but i've really gotten to know myself and what sort of relationship i have with food while doing this and i know my limits and i know i won't be able to stay 100%.

Good luck on your re-feed! The idea of having to shop and cook for myself is just a nightmare but hey ho, others have done it haven't they?
I'm sure we will both be fine by the time re-feed comes its just the nerves and worry of undoing all our hard work!! I'm actually scared to put food in my mouth. I don't want to 'feel hungry' and crave bad foods!! X x x

Back