Lipotrim Newbie. Help!

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Hi, Started LT today.
I got my supplies from an online pharmacy.
The items i bought: vegetable soup, summer fruits drink, caramel bar & chocolate whip.

The summer fruits drink is more like strawberry shake, which wasnt too bad.

The veg soup was ok, it gets very thick as it coold down, and honestly made me heave as i was finishing it off.

The caramel bar is ok, VERY chewy and has an odd aroma to it, but i guess its just a case of getting used to it.

Can anyone tell me what other products are available, and what they taste like??

Also where can I get listerine breath strips from? Supermarkets seem to have stopped doing them (the novelty must have worn off!)

Also, is it possible to drink 'too much' water? Ive had 5 litres today, and Ive pee'd about 30 times (no joke).

Any hints would be appreciated :D

Emma.

Well you seem to be doing the maintenance so I wouldn't know a great deal about that part. I think mostly here it's ppl doing TFR which is Chicken soup, strawberry, vanilla or chocolate shakes.

I think the strips have been discontinued but there's an older thread advising where to get them. I dont use them so again, I'm no help.

5 litres of water should be plenty, I'm only managing three, -and the peeing calms down! LOL

Check out the stickies and other forums and you should find loads of tips -or there's bound to be someone here more knowledgeable than I.

This forum is an absolute Godsend so use this for when it gets rough. :D

Either way GOOD LUCK!!

LOl -sorry. I used to be really bad with the abbreviations but you catch on after a while. Took me ages with STS and TOTM though. God help me I'm just not that bright. :D

snap! people keeping putting DH DD and DS when refering to their family. what do they mean!!!

Last edited:
How do you get LT at an online pharmacy? I thought you had to go in every week to weigh in and have ketone levels checked?

Online pharmacys only stock the maintinence products which are designed for a slower weight loss because they are to go with a healthy diet. If you want TFR then you have to physically go to the pharmacy and fill in disclaimers, watch the Dvd and get weighed every week. Some check keytone levels but some dont.

TFR is the most extreme version the maintinence is what a lot of people go onto after the finish TFR to help maintain the new loss, hence maintinence products.

Some people choose maintinence because it isnt quite as severe and it means you can still eat.

But im no expert, this is what I have learnt from others and general research.

Also indie were you trying to be on TFR because with the maintinence prducts you should have meals as well, they are not designed for food replacement.

If you want TFR you must find a pharmacy physically because living on the maintinence products, water or no water is not goos. It doesnt have the same ammount of nutrition/ calories as the shakes.

The summer fruits etc, from what I have learned is designed to be taken 30 minutes before a meal so that you feel fuller and dont wat as much. (More experienced members correct me if I am wrong)

xx

Hi Emma,
welcome, firstly you must be on maintenace, so get that checked out as you will need different information on it as the others said. Secondly, recommended water intake is 2 to 4.5 ltrs. Any more and you could be washing away vital nutrients. I see you are in Cardiff, there must be a chemist nearby to help you start properly. Look up the Lipotrim site, watch the DVD and check up on chemists in your area. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Even if they offered TFR online I don't think I would take it up as who would you hug when they tell you you've lost loads!

Hi there, i would agree it would be good for you to go and see your local Lipotrim-advising pharmacy. Just to check you're on the right plan and to ensure you should be doing it - they go through a questionnaire about any other health issues and explain a bit more about the diet. Or, give Lipotrim themselves a call - they should be able to advise on what you should be doing.

I don't know anything about the maintenance diet so can't help with details - i didn't know people went straight in with doing that and skipped the total food replacement, if i'm honest. See, clueless! :)

Good luck with your weight loss though and I hope you'll achieve what you want :)

It is possible to lose weight with the maintenance products but at a much slower rate than tfr. Also, online can be more expensive than a chemist. I know my local chemist sells the maintenance products for £11 for 7, don't know what you are paying. Hope that helps.

x

(Online pharmacys only stock the maintinence products which are designed for a slower weight loss because they are to go with a healthy diet. If you want TFR then you have to physically go to the pharmacy and fill in disclaimers, watch the Dvd and get weighed every week. Some check keytone levels but some dont.)

Iv never had a ketone check or watched the dvd with my pharmacist ..she just weighs me and then off i go with my sachets xx

All sorted!

Right, after joining the minimins site, and making a few posts, I realised that I am not doing the correct weightloss plan!

I was lead to believe (by a numpty online pharmacy) that the maintence sachets are the same as the shakes! I spoke to a woman who said that these were all i needed to lose 1lb a day, and i can manage the diet myself without having to go to a pharmacy weekly!!

I am just back from signing up to an ACTUAL lipotrim programme, run by a proper chemist. Ive had my weigh in (my partner too, we can go through this together!)

I am in the process of packing up a months supply of maintenence sachets/bars, to send back, and my refund with compo has been issued!

I'm so glad I joined this site, as I would have been living off maintenece sachets for 4 weeks (not good)

We start lipotrim for real tomorrow.
My weight is 12st 4 and I cannot wait to do this :D

Has anyone else been mislead by online pharmacies? Or am I a first? (My luck is terrible :()

Back