Lipotrim Newbie

Thank you, I start a week today as we are off camping at the weekend! Looking forward to getting started :)

Hey Dreamer87 thankyou for your kind words..have a lovely time camping..good luck with lipotrim x

Hi all..

Iv finally come to the end of my LT journey (coor blimey time does fly I started on the 5th May 2011)..& have managed to acheive my 1st of many goals. It wasnt easy as previous in this topic I have stated I have medical probs since the age of 13.
Im not going to lie there were times I got fedup of lipotrim & I had no weight lose last week so kinder got depressed.
but then I kept telling myself why am I on this diet in the 1st place..once the answers come in..I become more DETERMIND.
Lipotrim has been a great boost for me..its the begining to the new me.
I just wanted to say to others who are starting this diet or are on this diet..keep strong & motivated some days are hell..but once you have acheived your goal..see the weight changes..compliments u receive it makes you proud.

Lastly i would like to thank all the people on this forum who have replied back to my posts..when Iv been down or needed advice..it means alot. Im still on this forum..so if anyone needs advice in return never hesistate to msg me. I no 1 of the LT Advisers so any questions ask away i try to answer them at my best.:)

Now bring on the nxt step REFEED..Im scared to eat lol..but also looking forward to it at the same time..

I will be back on LT in Sept..to loose 1 more stone..x..

Thanks for reading..
Good luck too you all x

Well done and congratulations :D good luch on refeed and keep us informed of your progress :D

It seems like lots of people are going into refeed now :D

Well done and congratulations :D good luch on refeed and keep us informed of your progress :D

It seems like lots of people are going into refeed now :D

Hi KingMaker..thankyou soo so much for your kind words..good luck to you aswell..your doing great!

Day 1 refeed is over & i couldnt even finish all my chicken salad off..im BLOATED :eek:

IM BACK!

Hello all,

Hope your all well. Bascially im posting back on this forum as I am going back on Lipotrim starting from tomorrow.
In brief I had lost 36.6lb 3 months ago, which i acheived successfully with the ups downs.

Since I stopped dieting lots of healthy eating has been taken place but unfortunetaly I have been in out of hospital yet again due to my illnesses (if you read my earlier posts to this topic you will be aware to them and why i wanted to diet)

To tell you the truth I have put back on 7 pounds till this present day (not bad could have been worse)

Anyways I just wanted to say im starting back from tomorrow hoping to loose a stone and if you have any questions advice relating to Lipotrim..please feel free to ask me..as i no LT advisers.

Pink Nibbles

Last edited:
Hello all,

Hope your all well. Bascially im posting back on this forum as I am going back on Lipotrim starting from tomorrow.
In brief I had lost 36.6lb 3 months ago, which i acheived successfully with the ups downs.

Since I stopped dieting lots of healthy eating has been taken place but unfortunetaly I have been in out of hospital yet again due to my illnesses (if you read my earlier posts to this topic you will be aware to them and why i wanted to diet)

To tell you the truth I have put back on 7 pounds till this present day (not bad could have been worse)

Anyways I just wanted to say im starting back from tomorrow hoping to loose a stone and if you have any questions advice relating to Lipotrim..please feel free to ask me..as i no LT advisers.

Pink Nibbles
Welcome back!! x

Posting back on my diary

This is my second round on LT. It felt strange going back to the chemist being weighed ''week 1'' & being tested for ketosis etc as my previous last visit was at end of June 2011.

Anyways im happy today
-8 during lost during (TOTM)
meaning I have lost the half a stone i had put on due to meds operation lack of exercise.

Another -6 to loose till i acheive my final ''November challenge''goal :D

Last edited:
Week 2
I decided to get a early weigh in today to my shock. GOAL Achieved - 8 pounds lost
I now weigh 2 lbs less than what i said for my november challenge
New weight *10 STONE 5* :D:D:D:D .
In theory i should be on my refeed starting from tomorrow but im thinking of doing a a extra week, try getting down to 10 stone! as its still my novemeber challenge
I think i cant live without LT anymore lol..God help me..

Last edited:
Back