Lipotrim Newbie

jez86uk

Hi Everyone,

So this is my first ever time on Lipotrim and i hoping for good results. Im currently on Day 3 and to be honest my first 2 days were pretty easy going, the hunger pangs weren't to bad, but today I'm feeling it, work up in an irritable mood and could literally eat anything given half the chance. Does this get any easier, I've heard people say if you can do week one you will be fine. Im really hoping i have the will power to see this through.

Before doing Lipotrim i managed to loose 4 and half stone through exercise and diet but still have another 4 to go before I'm at my target weight, and with a wedding coming up in August and my weight loss going to a silly 1 pound a week, i thought id give this a go to shift them pounds quicker.

Any advice or storied of your achievements would be appreciated to help me keep my focus. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Well done for losing 4st 7 lbs though diet and exercise. The first couple of days are hard but if you keep drinking water and if you are cold herbal teas or blk tea and coffee will warm you. The Ive only been on this 3wks and ive lost 1st 3lbs:eek: It can be difficult if you are struggling come online to here for help and advice.

You can reach your targets if you don't have any slip-ups. I've lost over three and a half stone in just over three months but I've stuck to the diet 100% during that time. I've had a few bad patches along the way but in the main it's all been about focusing on the results and ignoring the boredom.

I wish I'd discovered this site earlier on in my diet because the support and inspiration on here is really good. The diet does get easier as the weeks roll by and th weigh drops off so fight through the first week and I'm sure you will be ok.

It might be an idea to start yourself a diary in the LT Diaries section as it gives you something to look back on when it gets tough and somewhere to show off when things are going well. :D

Good luck.

Hiya! This is my third time starting Lipotrim and personally I always find the first three days are worst for hunger, after that it usually gets much easier (just a bit boring!) so hang in there, try to find something to distract yourself maybe :) Congrats on all your hard work so far! You're going to look great for your wedding!

Hello Jez

I'm now on day 4 so we're close together. Days 1-3 for me were very hard and I was quite ill but today I've woken up and feel so much better. Been A bit hungry but that is nothing compared to how I felt during the last two days.

Hope you're doing okay today. When I feel like caving in, I have a hot black coffee or a good drink of water and that usually helps (did LT for 6 months in 2009).

Last edited:
Thanks missy, i hope you are doing well on your LT journey so far. If you don't mind me asking how did you do on your LT last time? Im on Day 10 now and really could not face the thought of having to do it for a second time round so i really wanna get my attitude to food right so i never get myself into these bad habits again. :)

Welcome to LT Land. First wk always hard and ur body will drive u insane sending msgs to the brain telling u u r starving. But just b so strong. Ignore these. After a wk u will c an amazing weight loss. 4 st is totally achievable by august on this lifestyle change. Just keep telling urself to b strong and u can do this. And we are all here for u when u hit tough days. We will help u thru this xxx best of luck. X

my god, im on day3 and there is no way on god's green earth that im doing this again! it's absolute mental torture. the physical side i can handle, its the arguments in my head, constantly pushing against my instinct. but im sticking it out, off the cigs a week too, and just cant wait for it to end. think about how fast time goes when you're not dieting, it flies! ever think 'oh i wish id started back in december, i'd be thin by now!'. Well that's what's keeping me going, thinking of how fast time passes. Best of luck, I hope I get through this!!!
x

Hi
Good luck with your journey, it does become easier! I forgot to have my flap jack today and at 4 o'clock couldn't understand why i was beginning to feel hungry, until I spotted it I my handbag! Usually have it around 10.30! X

ever think 'oh i wish id started back in december, i'd be thin by now!'. Well that's what's keeping me going, thinking of how fast time passes.

That's what I do too, so now I keep thinking how if I stick to it, when my graduation comes around in December I'll be saying 'Thank god I started when I did, now I'm lovely and slim!' instead of 'Why didn't I stick to the diet?' ;)

my god, im on day3 and there is no way on god's green earth that im doing this again! it's absolute mental torture. the physical side i can handle, its the arguments in my head, constantly pushing against my instinct. but im sticking it out, off the cigs a week too, and just cant wait for it to end. think about how fast time goes when you're not dieting, it flies! ever think 'oh i wish id started back in december, i'd be thin by now!'. Well that's what's keeping me going, thinking of how fast time passes. Best of luck, I hope I get through this!!!
x

Dear god...are you in my head!!!!! lol I keep saying if only i started this after Christmas i'd be done by now!!! And i just said to my sister today I need to do the refeed and maintaining properly cos i am never doing these shakes again!!!! The arguements i have with myself too!!! I find myself frowning all the time....I just hope i don't say things out loud and dont know it :eek:

Jez...stick with it....time does fly by (well kinda) and you will soon feel amazing x

And i just said to my sister today I need to do the refeed and maintaining properly cos i am never doing these shakes again!!!!

that's exactly it. 'This too shall pass'... in a few months we will all be thinking back on this time and feeling so proud. We didn't let ourselves down, we are probably doing something that is more difficult than giving up heroin! I know that cigs are more addictive and when u give them up u usually eat more to compensate so I'm in a real jock right now!!!

But this is about me NOT FAILING AGAIN. We are strong enough, and we will eat again! Just not yet.... :p

Stay strong everyone, it's just food, we have all the fuel we need in the shakes...

xxx

Back