Lipotrim on holiday!!

Destination 119!

I was wondering if anyone had managed to stay 100% on plan whilst on holiday?

I've just started but am due to go to Egypt in 5 weeks and can't really come off it as I'm losing weight for a wedding and the timescale is really tight!!

Wondered if anyone had managed to do it? I'm sure it can be done and imagine how amazing it would be after...it's just the two weeks AI that's the problem!

Could try and sell it but surely I could manage two weeks of chilling in the sun and drinking water and shakes...couldn't I?? Xx

5 weeks is a long time in lipotrim world.. by then u will have lost a good bit of weight and will be feeling fantastic. I'm sure this will spur you on through your holiday to keep 100%, by 5 weeks you should be starting to get all sorts of compliments and if your anything like me, the fact that your somewhere warm and don't have to have yourself covered in hot baggy clothes will be added inspiration to just enjoy urself without the food.

I've been on holiday twice so far whilst doing TFR, and I'm going to Slovenia in 2 weeks for 5 days, I intend to say 100% then also. I won't deny it wasn't hard the first holiday, it was....but, it made me realise how much of my enjoyment previously relied upon eating out 3 times a day and drinking alcohol, I was actually quite ashamed of this actually :cry:
It can be done, if I can do it, then anyone can!
I honestly feel it's about changing your mindset, and finding other things to do that you enjoy.
Take a photograph with you of the wedding outfit you want to wear, look at it several times a day, keep it with you for moments of weakness.
Good luck!

Thank you both for the advice, that's what I was hoping to hear and is much appreciated...always comforting to know somebody has been in the same situation and succeeded!

Missy3 - That's a good way to look at it and exactly what I'm going to do. Sunb, sea, relaxing, pool, sightseeing, shopping - I don't need the food and alcohol, I need to stop associating food and wine with a good night....there are other joys in life!

Dunder Doodles - So impressed that your heading towards your third holiday on TFR, wow! I am a bridesmaid for the wedding, the dress nowhere near fits me so there is no other option and no time to mess about, it's a serious case of now or never!

Thank you both for the replies, getting feedback from a post is really motivating! :)

Back