Lipotrim or Exante????

I've been on Lipotrim for 4 weeks now and really really bored with the shakes and 1 soup available.
I went online and ordered a weeks supply of Exante, costs an extra £5 for delivery, however you get it the next day, so no need to drive to your pharmacy anymore and the choice is far better. I get 3 choices fo soup, 4 shake flavours and 2 flapjacks.

I think I may be converted. This is my first day, so we'll see how it is next Thursday

Has anyone switched? I'm hoping it works as well as Lipotrim

Sounds interesting as i'm reading it is free from aspartame. I don't like aspartame as have always avoided it but felt i had no choice with Lipotrim.
Please let me know how you get on x

Hello and Good Luck wiht that - as Lesleys says, let us know how you get on.

There was a thread on here within the last three weeks from a girl [who I think lived in Wales] who was having a dreadful time with her pharmacist - lack of knowledge, support, products etc. I think the only other pharmacist was about 40 miles away, she said she was going to switch. I recall her saying her husband was taking the Exante route and had lost about a stome and a half so I hope this worked out for her.

I guess I would still neeed the drive [not to mention the embarrassment] of having to be accountable to 'a third party' each week for the weigh in so let us know if your motivation and determination copes with this.

The choices sound good - Enjoy... :)

Back