LIPOTRIM + PERIODS :(

emerald81

Hi all, just another personal question from me, seems I suffer from most side effects from this diet, however I won't be giving up. I have the mirena coil fitted 4yrs now never has a period, all of a sudden 8 days ago started a heavy bleed and it's continuing, not horrific,but a heavy period,got the cramps too..... Pharmacist says LT TFR can play havoc with menstrual cycle due to excess oestrogen? Has anyone else any experience with this.... Only lost 3lbs this Tuesday (2nd weigh in) and I blame the bleed....really don't want it to continue and hinder weight loss!!! :)

Being over or underweight can effect your periods, so maybe the weight loss can account for this too. Would check with GP as well as pharmasist.

Must admit I was just coming on here to ask similar. I've got Merina Coli too and always had light periods every 28 days however I have just come on for 2nd time in 2 weeks! Was a bit worried but looking through site seems it is quite normal. Thanks x

Hi all, new to the site and started LT today. Just a quick question, does it really make a difference if you put milk in your coffee as i just cant drink black coffee!

Hiya, Please dont put milk in your coffee, use a vanilla milkshake and put spoon full of coffee in that if your desperate for the coffee taste, makes it like a latte :D not the perfect solution but the next best thing..

Thanks for that. Just done it and it tasted lovely. Does milk make that much of a difference??? Glad i asked!

Thanks for that. Just done it and it tasted lovely. Does milk make that much of a difference??? Glad i asked!

Milk will take you out of ketosis ..... remember the dvd? the better you understand how the diet works the more successful you will be. Good luck

Woooooohoooo 11 days of bleeding and finally (touch wood) it's stopped!!!!! Please let me have a decent loss this Tuesday xx

I had that problem before tfr and soon after I stopped
Just wish I could've stayed on tfr huff

I had that problem before tfr and soon after I stopped
Just wish I could've stayed on tfr huff

Hi Hun, hope u don't mind me asking, why did u come off LT TFR noticed ur on xenical Howsbthat going? :DX

Amazing!

Must admit I was just coming on here to ask similar. I've got Merina Coli too and always had light periods every 28 days however I have just come on for 2nd time in 2 weeks! Was a bit worried but looking through site seems it is quite normal. Thanks x

Your weight loss has been amazing. What have you been doing to make it so successful. I go away in 5 weeks and I am desperate to lose a stone and a half, so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work! X

Thanks. Honestly it has just been 3 shakes, black coffee and 4 ltrs of sparkling water. I am quite shocked how quick it has gone too, but I do have a lot to lose!! U will easily achieve your goal, just give 100% xx

Thanks. Honestly it has just been 3 shakes, black coffee and 4 ltrs of sparkling water. I am quite shocked how quick it has gone too, but I do have a lot to lose!! U will easily achieve your goal, just give 100% xx

Is that 4 litres of sparkling water on top of your shakes?

Really you should only be drinking 2 to 3 litres of water a day and there are some fizzy water that you can't drink as it will knock you out of ketosis.
If you're concerned give Lipotrim a call, they will take some details of yours down and give you correct advise. Plus they are a great source of information and very caring, they always told me I could call them any time and they meant it.

Good Luck with your journey to good health

i remember years ago i had periods 2 times in my first month hun so dont worry its defo normal for tfr ;)

emerald81 said:
Hi Hun, hope u don't mind me asking, why did u come off LT TFR noticed ur on xenical Howsbthat going? :DX

I had to come off due to my medication (blasted bones) being changed aswell as my liver being in poor condition due to the meds I 'was' on and was told to stop the diet aswell as a lot medication.
As for being on Xenical I'm now on wk 5 and the truth is I genuinely miss being on Tfr Lipotrim. I lost my Nan this yr in Feb and not sure how but I put on a good few stones within a month (that month is a blank). On Xen I've only managed to lose just over half a stone since I started and had spoken to my Doctor who told me to give it a total of 3months minimum and if I want to he will put me on Lipotrim and may still keep me on Xenical.
Oh and on this I've really had to watch how much fish I have and cut back as I end up the following morning going loo anything from 4 to 10/11 times in a matter of a few hrs. Plus Doc has upped my multiple vits to 3 a day and that I have to take as soon as my eyes open and wait 2 to 3 hrs before having breakfast.

Back