Lipotrim photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratley

Is there anywhere on here that has inspirational photos of JUST lipotrim users? Or has any one ever started a thread for this? I've seen the photos on the main website but is there photos of just lipotrimmers?
Julie

Look at Emma's, under the name of tinkerbellethefairy

Maybe I'm thick? I cant find the photos or are they friends only? maybe I don't have whats needed on pc to see them.

ive got some on here too good luck hun

thanks for that Nat it must have something to do with pc as I cant see yours either
Julie

Maybe I'm thick? I cant find the photos or are they friends only? maybe I don't have whats needed on pc to see them.

Hi ratley,

You need 50 posts to view profile albums and Gallery.

If a member has her profile albums set at private you have to request to be a friend see this link below...

MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum - FAQ: User Profile Features

If members have photos from their albums on their posts you will not see them until you have 50 posts unless they are attachments or from one of the photo hosting sites like Photobucket.

Hi ratley,

You need 50 posts to view profile albums and Gallery.

If a member has her profile albums set at private you have to request to be a friend see this link below...

MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum - FAQ: User Profile Features

If members have photos from their albums on their posts you will not see them until you have 50 posts unless they are attachments or from one of the photo hosting sites like Photobucket.

mini can we not do a sticky thread for our lipotrim pics???

Thank you Mini seems I should have read further before asking Thank you
Julie

Thank you Mini seems I should have read further before asking Thank you
Julie

bless ya, soon be there, and btw congraTS on the 10 lbs loss, fantastic:D

My fault I joined this website then came straight to Lipotrim section and not investigated the rest of the site
Julie

Thanks Nat, I cant wait for next friday now, as in theory friday will be my first full week. I started last saturday but pharmacy is not open saturdays so had to go friday (I could only go first thing last friday due to other commitments)
so I think that makes it six days not seven so interested what happens this week after seven days although I understand first week is always the best.

Julie

Thanks Nat, I cant wait for next friday now, as in theory friday will be my first full week. I started last saturday but pharmacy is not open saturdays so had to go friday (I could only go first thing last friday due to other commitments)
so I think that makes it six days not seven so interested what happens this week after seven days although I understand first week is always the best.

Julie

yeah the first week is the best, athough it was my 2d one, but mostly first week, well done, my highest loss was 6lbs:)

Is it this one or do you want to start a new one...

Let me know and I will put it on a sticky:)

id say do a new one, for everyone to add thier pics onto:D

hopefully it wil be really good for new comers to look at, and also longer timers as well.........thanks:D

youve done really well with your weight loss Nat and really not far to go to get to your goal weight:patback:

I'd also say do a new sticky as well!!!
(then I wont sound so stupid)

id say do a new one, for everyone to add thier pics onto:D

hopefully it wil be really good for new comers to look at, and also longer timers as well.........thanks:D

You are welcome to start a new thread with and introduction as to what the thread is for and I will put it on a sticky when you have it done:)

If you want to use the same name as this thread go ahead as this thread's name can be changed.

youve done really well with your weight loss Nat and really not far to go to get to your goal weight:patback:

I'd also say do a new sticky as well!!!
(then I wont sound so stupid)

aww thanks hun, done a bit of mesing aorund last few months, would have been at goal by weeks 15 of not but oh well i live n learn
;)

You are welcome to start a new thread with and introduction as to what the thread is for and I will put it on a sticky when you have it done:)

If you want to use the same name as this thread go ahead as this thread's name can be changed.

ok will do it now;)

aww thanks hun, done a bit of mesing aorund last few months, would have been at goal by weeks 15 of not but oh well i live n learn
;)

you'll get there :D you've done most of it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back