Lipotrim Residential Country House/Retreat

Cookeh - Yes, i agree, so does the quote in my signature x

Blue - I'm using the app on my phone so can't see sigs :(

I was also thinking by reducing the time folk can stay the more people will be able to use it. Take sandras place for example. 8 rooms, if you had 4 long term residents that just leaves 4 rotating places, some of which may also become long termers.

I think a helping hand is good but babysitting is not gonna teach you anything, and really is an indulgence rather than a necessity heh.

Ohey, here's an idea, residential breaks for those maintaining! Lmao! That's where the true hard work is after all ^.~

Ohey, here's an idea, residential breaks for those maintaining! Lmao! That's where the true hard work is after all ^.~

Very true!!! x

Yes. I can see that makes sense now. One week to kick things off and stay longer if you can (and want to). That probably counts out the place I had in mind in the West of Scotland as the journey for just a week might put people off. (Mind you there are Ryanair & Easyjet flights to Glasgow & Prestwick for peanuts.)

Just need to find an isolated country house with lots of en-suite rooms, and preferably a gym and pool in a cheap location somewhere near the UK population centre (eg Lincolnshire or East Wales) for about £300 per week per room.

As for long term maintenance my own strategy is to "eat no carbs". I can't be trusted with them. Just don't have seem to have an "off" button. So I just won't eat them. (OK, maybe a bit of toast or porridge now & again).

and when i get my masters in mental health and behavioural medicine i will be coming and asking to help out too! :) i really do think its a great idea,, and Sandra,, your house is beautiful!! it looks so peaceful! :) x

It is Pudge......lying in bed on Saturday night all I could hear was a bloody owl ......noisy little bugger it was too, nearly kept me awake:rolleyes:

Wow! how lovely though...apart from the stupid owl..all it wanted was attention :D hope you had a lovely weekend! x

Back