lipotrim second time around

5stonetolose

hi guys. started lipotrim yesterday and doing alright upto now. :D i lost 3 stone on lipotrim last year in 9 weeks and then i went to jamaica for 3 weeks and i just couldnt get back on it.:cry: dont get me wrong. for all of you just starting it people will tell you it doesnt teach you about food, but when you go onto refeed it really does. i just wish i hadnt gone on holiday within a week off me coming off it.

anyway. here goes with a new start and no holiday booked. i really would like to lose 5 stone before my birthday at the end of june. i know this is completely doable on lipotrim. so good luck me and everybody else doing lipotrim, you can do it, it does get easier.

Heya,

good luck!! Like you say you know you can do it and we are all here to help each other out!
Im restarting too, went a little above my comfort range over xmas but also stopped before I got to goal last summer so here I am trying to get there!

Good luck for this time, i'm back for another go too!

Hey good luck this time round :)
Stick to it untill you've lost your 5stone and you will feel great xx

Heya and welcome :) good luck this time round sure will will do great

good luck hun im new back too x

good luck hun im new bk too x

Hiya and welcome back!!!

Good luck!!

How was jamaica??? that is my dream holiday destination!!! Jealous!! lol

thanks

hi guys and thanks for all of your words of encouragement. good luck to everyone doing lipotrim although im sure you wont need it. chellywellyboots, jamaica was wonderful. we didnt stay in a fancy hotel or go all inclusive. we stayed in a villa which wasnt a 5 star and we got the real feel of jamaica. we rented 2 cars as there was 9 of us, and drove everywhere as there are no real footpaths and the nearest shops are driving distance. it was idilic. the villa we stayed in was on an acre of land and had its own coconut trees and mango trees and lemon and lime and breadfruit. oh god. cant wait to go back :cry:

Back