Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lipotrim site

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by daisy2002, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was just wondering if anyone can get onto the lipotrim site?
    I've been trying for the last 2 days to get on there to get the address & a phone number for a pharmacy near me but i get page not found :confused:
    Does that mean its a problem with their site?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    site was down yesterday hun and probably no one to maintain it over the bank hols. Try again tomorrow :)

4. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    if you desperate to see if you have one near you - look on yell.com and if they have a website or website link you can check direct - don't forget some chemist are open today so give them a call. Do we know if Boots is doing it ?

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    dont think boots are hun xx

6. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just me having problems or not :eek:

I know of a pharmacy that does it but i lost loads of weight with them nearly 2 years ago & now i've gained it all + another 3 or so stone :ashamed0005::break_diet:
    Was going to search for another pharmacy as i'm so ashamed.

I've tried CD but i know this sounds silly but i can't stick to it, even though the flavour are devine. I think the fact that lipotrims flavours are awful makes me stick to it... weird i know.
    This time i will stick with it & won't gain the weight as i have money on me keeping the weight off :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.