Lipotrim & Stubble

question for the men...

basically I shaved off my beard last week & have not had a shave for nearly a week.

A few weeks ago this would have meant a full grown beard, not its slight stubble.

Is this something I should be concerned about & is it lipotrim related?

I'm on day 17 now!

Hi, tbh I have to say I've not encountered this at all, shaving daily and it's still bloomin!

I wouldn't be worried though, just means less fussin with ya beard aye!

I think it is definately down to Lipotrim, but nothing to worry about. I have noticed that I don't need to shave my legs as much as I used to! I think this is because, as we are consuming very low calories, our bodies are only carrying out essential functions, which will be why our hair doesn't grow as much

Hope this helps
Clair x

with ketosis the body goes into starvation mode which means essentially it keeps hold of everything it can... this is why people get hair loss as the hair goes to 'sleep; during tfr to so the body can retain energy, then when not on tfr the hair that would have fell out falls out lol, so your body is conserving itself as you are in ketosis.. nothing to worry as soon as you are out of it you will be back to a beardy face lol, hths , tasha x

lol, ah sure ya wont miss a wee bit of testosterone , ya can have some of my blokes he has way too much lol... glad your mind is at ease!

Just a quick note to say that ketosis isnt starvation mode, they arent necessarily related. I used to be on 3K calories a day (still loosing weight) and be in ketosis. lol.

The hair is probably just slowing fown into sleep mode as said though. Nothing to worry about unless its all falling out and you cant see any! haha

question for the men...

basically I shaved off my beard last week & have not had a shave for nearly a week.

A few weeks ago this would have meant a full grown beard, not its slight stubble.

Is this something I should be concerned about & is it lipotrim related?

I'm on day 17 now!

Funnily enough, I think i'm the same, although with my baby face ;) it takes me ages to go anything resembling a beard as it is, but it's definitely slowed down a bit.

hhhmmmm interesting tagline.

Some dreams don't take any sacraficing though do they!? Some dreams just take determination.:)

I had to sacrafice food and alcohol for a while :)

Back