Lipotrim Support Ireland

You'll do great Dermot! At least you know what it's like having been there before. Well done on training for a marathon, very impressive goal to spur you on! Good luck with everything.

Well come back Dermot and good luck let us all know how your getting on and if you need any advice just ask everyone here is great for advice :)

thanks for much everyone , the support really does help so much. im nearly finished day3 , usually the toughest 3 days of all... so onwards and upwards. just keeping myself busy and looking forward to when week 4 is over and i have my confidence back. thanks again everyone, ill post next tuesday morning when i weigh myself with an update

Good luck, Dermott. I rather enjoyed reading what seems to be the unofficial irish lipotrim thread! I'm from just outside Belfast.

Day 4 worked a charm for me - after that, this diet is a complete gift!

Good luck, Dermott. I rather enjoyed reading what seems to be the unofficial irish lipotrim thread! I'm from just outside Belfast.

Day 4 worked a charm for me - after that, this diet is a complete gift!

thank you very much. and WOW ur weight loss is amazing! congrats , u legend

hi everyone , my name is dermot im from ireland and i started lipotrim on monday. im gona do it for 4 weeks and then refeed for a week as i want to lose 2 stone.. can anyone advise me if they think i can lose this much weight in that space of time and also if i will have energy to train on it as i like to run and lift weights.. also is the first week the hardest? thank you :)

Hi Dermot how are you getting on? i'm on day 14 now, and its much much easier....... keep yourself so busy you fall into bed, and drink your 4 ltrs....... keep reminding yourself that this will be the best kick start to the healthier happer you... Week 1 is the hardest, if you can do that, you can certainly to it for four weeks, but you have to keep your mind strong... Dont cheat one bit, you make it much much harder.... I find mornings so good, and evenings hard....... but each day I feel deadly about myself... doing refeed after week 3 --- I feel amazing, huge weight loss... so keep at it xxx :)

week 1 complete. what a tough week , seemed like it was a month rather than a week to be honest. really struggled the first few days , especially day5 , was really starving and miserable and was on the brink of throwing in the towel but luckily my will power is strong and im stubborn :)... got some flapjacks this week , i remember from the last time that they taste like cardboard but im going to get creative and dip them in my black coffee and use my imagination to pretend they are a lovely treat ha ha. also id advise anyone to get Hermesetas. they are the little artificial sweeteners and they are allowed on the diet and really make a HUGE difference in your black coffee and ur shakes. anyway , i lost 11 pounds in my first week , makes it all worth while, only 3 weeks to go , woohooo!! :D

week 1 complete. what a tough week , seemed like it was a month rather than a week to be honest. really struggled the first few days , especially day5 , was really starving and miserable and was on the brink of throwing in the towel but luckily my will power is strong and im stubborn :)... got some flapjacks this week , i remember from the last time that they taste like cardboard but im going to get creative and dip them in my black coffee and use my imagination to pretend they are a lovely treat ha ha. also id advise anyone to get Hermesetas. they are the little artificial sweeteners and they are allowed on the diet and really make a HUGE difference in your black coffee and ur shakes. anyway , i lost 11 pounds in my first week , makes it all worth while, only 3 weeks to go , woohooo!! :D

Well Done 11lbs in one week is fab :) I have them sweetners aswell they are good :) Glad your passed week 1 just roll on week 2 :) x

That's fantastic! And you're over the first week hump

Well done on getting this far! And am totally with you on the Hermasetas, love them long time!

S

I've always used hermasetas, they don't have the horrible after taste a lot of sweeteners have

Also they remind me of my gran, who took them everywhere with her and asked for the teaspoon to be left in when someone made her coffee

She was Irish so seeing ur post double reminded me of her - thanks for making me smile

Good luck with the weight loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my family got a chinese tonight , aaaahhh such a struggle :cry: ... also there has been a close family bereavement last night so there are sandwiches etc being shoved in my face constantly and have to go to the pub tomorrow night for "food and drinks" after the funeral... testing times , but ill make it

Well done! This evil cow at work was deliberately moaning with pleasure as she scoffed loads of chocolate in front of me today. I don't mind people enjoying herself, but she was being mean. It's tough enough without temptation!

Hello everybody. I am back (unfortunately). How is everybody doing? 6 years ago this thread started. I have been yo yo'ing a bit since then but mostly been in pretty good shape. I exercise a LOT which is great, for my body and head. I am 34 now and decided to go back to college 3 years ago and finished my course last week :) . Unfortunately I was living in Carlow with students and fell into the student lifestyle quite a lot. Lots of drinking and eating crap food when I drank. I also do some acting and filmmaking and I was playing a role where I needed tto look older so i decided to put on a lot of weight to help me look older (it worked). Anyway , long story short I am 3 stone overweight and starting the lipotrim today hopefully for 4 weeks to get the bulk of the weight down and then start a programme called P90X , its a fitness programme you can do at home and it is great. Anyway, I am 15st 13lbs today and my target weight is 13 stone. Here we go again (defo for the last time).

Hello everybody. I am back (unfortunately). How is everybody doing? 6 years ago this thread started. I have been yo yo'ing a bit since then but mostly been in pretty good shape. I exercise a LOT which is great, for my body and head. I am 34 now and decided to go back to college 3 years ago and finished my course last week :) . Unfortunately I was living in Carlow with students and fell into the student lifestyle quite a lot. Lots of drinking and eating crap food when I drank. I also do some acting and filmmaking and I was playing a role where I needed tto look older so i decided to put on a lot of weight to help me look older (it worked). Anyway , long story short I am 3 stone overweight and starting the lipotrim today hopefully for 4 weeks to get the bulk of the weight down and then start a programme called P90X , its a fitness programme you can do at home and it is great. Anyway, I am 15st 13lbs today and my target weight is 13 stone. Here we go again (defo for the last time).

Good luck x

Good luck, as the past has shown, you can and WILL get there! It's not much to lose and the four weeks will be up in no time. First week as always is awful on this, but as you know from past experience, once that is under your belt, it'll be an easy 3 weeks after that :)

Hi from Cork...glad to see this thread restarting. Best of luck. P90X sounds interesting.
I am on day 5 and have about 4st to lose. I could have cried yesterday serving up a roast dinner.
Anyway today is better....

Thanks for the nice words everyone and best of luck with your respective journeys and challenges. Well I have done it. I have completed week 3 of total food replacement and have lost 23lbs! wooohooo! Start my refeeding week today, cant wait to eat again :). I only have 1stone 3lbs to go to get to my ideal weight. Once again I hated this diet so much. Time goes so slow on it. But once again it was well worth it for such a huge weight loss and to give me my confidence back again. Ill never let myself get that overweight again.

Back