Lipotrim...take 2!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by BlondieMummy, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. BlondieMummy

BlondieMummy Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

I started lipotrim last July and was very pleased with my 17lb loss in 3 weeks.

I found out I was pregnant the day of my 3rd WI so had to stop! Now a very proud mummy of a 22 month old and a 10 week old I am raring to start again.

I did start weight watchers 3 weeks ago, not once using all of my propoints allowance and lost nothing the first week and 1lb the next... Needless to say, very disheartened so am back on TFR... Starting Friday.

I'm going out with a bang, TGI Fridays tomorrow and then I'm chocolate shaking it out of size 24 jeans all the way into a size 10 hopefully!!

Fully revved up for this long road ahead but I hope to keep on track by reading the forum, the posts are utterly inspiring to keep at it!

Excited!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tay10r

Tay10r Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww lovely to have you back! lol
    Good Luck
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.