Lipotrim take 2!

JP98

Hey guys! I tried lipotrim for a month last year and lost close to 2st... then uni happened and I'm now back where I started. Starting it again for the second time and this time I'm determined to get it off and keep it off. Anyone else only just starting??

Hi all I’m on day 6 - hoping to be over the worst of the hunger pangs now - this is my 3rd time doing this and I know the results are fantastic - last time I did 12 weeks and lost over 4 stone ... in aiming for 12 weeks again 🙌 . I’m getting weighed fortnightly as I think it’s better than weekly xxx

Hey guys! I tried lipotrim for a month last year and lost close to 2st... then uni happened and I'm now back where I started. Starting it again for the second time and this time I'm determined to get it off and keep it off. Anyone else only just starting??
Me! I’m on day 6

First week down and 13lb lost!
That’s amazing 13lb in 1 week ! I’ve just got weighed today for the first time and lost 16lb in 2 weeks I’m ecstatic - so excited going forward hoping to manage 12-14 weeks in total 🙏 .... 2 down! I prefer fortnightly weigh ins so that I can see big difference just feel it motivates me more ... how are you doing

Back