Lipotrim TFR 100%

Well done, that's brilliant. Id be happy with 7 off the first week. Im only on day to Gembino, hate having to do this, but determined to stick it out, its a good time for me because I don't have much on in June, whereas in July there are several different events that ive to go do, so if I can do this up to 11th july ill be very happy. I swear to god if I get to 12 stone, Ill never put that weight back on again, horrible that nothing fits me, I feel crap and I look crap. Determined to do this though , silly question but where is the smiley faces?

Aww Tara I know just how you feel. I know this diet is SO hard and totally antisocial, but it is totally worth it at the end - you’re doing great xxxx

How are you feeling now, did it clear? I survived my first weekend, HOWEVER, I had a salad that my friend prepared when I called over, literally picked a few bits of lettuce and onion and told her I wasn't that hungry, also called to sister, she lives a few doors down from me and when I got there she had poured me a gin and tonic, with all the little extras, cucumbers, orange, big glass etc:eek:, I said I didn't want it, and she said, sure just have the one, I haven't told them im doing this because I know they will go mad, so I ended up drinking it, just the one though, and felt guilty for rest of the night, getting weighed on wed, so hopefully haven't messed up too much. I got on scales yesterday and five down, but don't think realistically ill be down 9 or 10 this week :(

Don’t feel guilty - I doubt it would have done a huge amount of damage. How do you feel now?

I was at my parents the weekend before last - Mum had made such lovely foods!! It is SO hard to resist. My family know I’m on my shakes and they just say they can’t believe how strict I can be.... I’m very much all or nothing - good when I’m good, but very very bad when I’m naughty as I will literally eat everything like a little kitchen Tasmanian Devil:eek:

.....that is something I’m working on though - I need to find a happy medium as it’s not healthy to eat nothing at all and then literally eat rubbish until you feel sick....

thanks everyone, well I got weighed today, first weigh in, was 14.2 starting off and now 13.7, so 9lb, over the moon, really thought I messed up with having the glass of gin and salad, practically skipped out of the chemist and straight to macdonalds............................joke, of course I didn't go to macdonalds,:) just smugly had my shake and a glass of water. That weight loss has spurred me on, good luck everyone else

Wow! All of these amazing updates.
So glad you're all hanging in there and losing so well!

I have been hospitalised with gastroenteritis for the last 72 hours and will be out tomorrow morning (if they're please with my fluid intake today:rolleyes:). Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I'm starting Lipotrim again, tomorrow.

Third time is a f**king charm:mad:

thanks everyone, well I got weighed today, first weigh in, was 14.2 starting off and now 13.7, so 9lb, over the moon, really thought I messed up with having the glass of gin and salad, practically skipped out of the chemist and straight to macdonalds............................joke, of course I didn't go to macdonalds,:) just smugly had my shake and a glass of water. That weight loss has spurred me on, good luck everyone else

Well done Tara!! Fantastic loss!!

Wow! All of these amazing updates.
So glad you're all hanging in there and losing so well!

I have been hospitalised with gastroenteritis for the last 72 hours and will be out tomorrow morning (if they're please with my fluid intake today:rolleyes:). Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I'm starting Lipotrim again, tomorrow.

Third time is a f**king charm:mad:

Oh no, you poor thing. I hope you’re feeling better very soon, bless you.

I wouldn’t want to speak out of turn, but you might want to check with the Doctor or Lipotrim Pharmacist to make sure you’re okay to do Lipotrim straight away, just in case you need to have some recovery time ahead of starting. Take care of yourself!

ok well im out :confused: broke the diet over the weekend, just found it so hard, so im down to two lipotrim a day and a dinner at night (until my sachets run out) , will try keep to low carb dinner, and hopefully this way is more doable for me, best of luck to everyone else

I ended up taking 5 days off. Gutted but was badly bunged and doing duke of Edinburgh with group of autistic students. Back on it now, end of day 2 and got to be honest feel better than I did eating! Got another d of e this week but staying on 100%. No guilt, stuff happens. I back n here to stay till I happy with weight. Hope you doing well love x

Me, back on it ha ha. Holiday in 4 weeks.

Hi Everyone, i am starting Lipotrim tomorrow sat 21/07/2018. i initially started on Thursday 19/07/2017 but could not resist that food calls i broke it around 7 pm. I want to start again just looking for some encouragement

Back