Lipotrim TFR - breath freshner tips

Hi can you chew gum or is there anything better than Listerine to use? I'm feeling really manky with bad breath. Its day 4 and I feel like quitting its that bad.

Hi Patricia80,

It can be a bit grim cant it! If you have any friends in Northern Ireland you can still buy the listerine breath strips there. they've been a life saver for me! Got some from a friend but have had to ration them as theyre like gold dust. If you know anyone in NI you could offer a wee bribe you could get someone to send you some.

Also looked at the lipotrim website and they do a breath strips (cant remember the name of them) you have to get them through your pharmacist - cant buy them direct. I tried to sweet talk my pharmacist into ordering them but we'll see if he has. Another option is a website I found - ToysByTheBundle.com - Online Kids Clothes Toys Action Figure toys including Mickey, Minnie, Alvin, Batman, Spiderman, Disney Cars & More
just search for listerine breath strips. Their postage takes ages unless you want to pay a inordinate amount for express delivery. Ordered mine about 10 days ago so should have them soon. Ive still got about 2 months to do on LT so better late than never.

Hope this helps.x

Ask your pharmacy to order in some of the nu-phar+ stips, I think I heard they're actually made in Ireland!

Until then, try carrying a little tube of toothpaste and place a dab on your tongue, it worked for me

Yep, the bad breath is one of the more unpleasant aspects of LT. Do not let this put you off continuing with it. You will be so pleased when you reach your goal.
I used the breath strips and kept toothbrushes and toothpaste in my desk/car/gym bag etc!! Keep strong.

Bad breath

There's quite alot of people that don't know i'm on lipotrim. I decided not to tell many people because of people passing judgement. Such as 'it's very dear', or ' u'll put all the weight back on when you finish'. So bad breath is a problem for me and I find I am trying not to stand to close to others.......

thanks

thanks so much to all who have replied, I'll be ordering them asap!! and I've my toothpaste in my pocket in the meantime ;)

I know exactly what you mean 2sizes. I have found this diet it to be a social stigma!

Ah well, thanks again.

My lad was complaining that the drains smelt bad down in town whilst we were out shopping - turned out it was my breath!!! OMG...

I couldn't even laugh when he gagged - luckily it has only happened a couple of times in the last ten weeks.

Lisa x

My husband turned to me in town today and said:
"Better put one of those strips in before you go into that shop and talk to anyone!!! How nice!!!!!

Hi Patricia80,

It can be a bit grim cant it! If you have any friends in Northern Ireland you can still buy the listerine breath strips there. they've been a life saver for me! Got some from a friend but have had to ration them as theyre like gold dust. If you know anyone in NI you could offer a wee bribe you could get someone to send you some.

Also looked at the lipotrim website and they do a breath strips (cant remember the name of them) you have to get them through your pharmacist - cant buy them direct. I tried to sweet talk my pharmacist into ordering them but we'll see if he has. Another option is a website I found - ToysByTheBundle.com - Online Kids Clothes Toys Action Figure toys including Mickey, Minnie, Alvin, Batman, Spiderman, Disney Cars & More
just search for listerine breath strips. Their postage takes ages unless you want to pay a inordinate amount for express delivery. Ordered mine about 10 days ago so should have them soon. Ive still got about 2 months to do on LT so better late than never.

Hope this helps.x
many thanks for that info..ive been trying to find them everywhere..just ordered some..phew ill be able to breath again lol

h x

Yeah I got the pharmacy to order me some NuPhar strips and they are great. Also I keep a small bottle of listerine in the car incase of emergency.

Thats good to know that the pharmacy will order in the strips.. last time I was on LT you were able to get the listerine strips- what happened?:eek:

Back