Lipotrim & the Flu

Tara.a

Hello All,

New to Lipotrim (and this forum).

Started on Friday after seeing the amazing results a friend has had (she has lost 6st7lb since starting the diet at the end of July).

Today is day three and have picked up the flu virus and feel awful. Managed to have a shake this morning and took 2 Beechams flu plus.

By early this afternoon I started to vomit and am worried as I don't seem able to keep down the water. The thought of having a shake is filling me with dread! :sigh: I'm also well short on the 2L of water I should have drunk.

Feeling like this I'd have had a small glass of milk to have settled my stomach but am unsure what to do as I don't want to break from being 100% on the lipotrim diet.

I wondered if anyone else has ever experience being poorly on the diet and how you got through it? :confused:

Hi Tara sorry to hear you are not well, it makes it more difficult doesnt it? I got a flu like illness when I started LT I think it can be carb withdrawl, and I got a water infection a few weeks later which was awful! I had to take antibiotics etc and it didnt effect weight loss which is good. Hope you feel better soon be kind to yourself huni xx

Thanks Daisy :)

Just struggling with getting enough water down today.... :jelous:

Still.... looking at your weight loss (which is absolutely amazing by the why!!), it's a real inspiriation! :superwoman:

Hello All,

New to Lipotrim (and this forum).

Started on Friday after seeing the amazing results a friend has had (she has lost 6st7lb since starting the diet at the end of July).

Today is day three and have picked up the flu virus and feel awful. Managed to have a shake this morning and took 2 Beechams flu plus.

By early this afternoon I started to vomit and am worried as I don't seem able to keep down the water. The thought of having a shake is filling me with dread! :sigh: I'm also well short on the 2L of water I should have drunk.

Feeling like this I'd have had a small glass of milk to have settled my stomach but am unsure what to do as I don't want to break from being 100% on the lipotrim diet.

I wondered if anyone else has ever experience being
poorly on the diet and how you got through it? :confused:

Hi Tara, greetings from deepest St Ouen! If you carry on being this sick I would try and get some scrambled eggs down. They'll settle your stomach a bit and won't affect your ketosis as there's no carbs......

Hope that you feel better soon x

Hi Sandra... from the other side of the Island (St Martin)!! :talk017:

Spent the day sleeping (between waking up with a thick swollen tongue due to lack of water intake!) but since getting up at 4pm and getting through nearly four pints of water, plus actually having my three shakes today I feel much much better! Even the headache has just about gone. :p

Am going to change the vanilla shakes with strawberry, but am also going to try a chicken soup too.

So glad that you feel better. Good luck with the rest of the week x

Back