Lipotrim - The New Me!

Shame we couldn't do the clothes exchange idea. Not that any of us could help YOU... ya skinny beast ;) u got any mates that could help u out? X

I was thinking i go and have a look at the charity shop. My sister's got a sewing machine and makes her own dresses so i thought she coyld make me some stuff. Not dresses tho im a tomboy i hate dresses x

i know i have so many clothes in all sizes... its such a shame we cant exchange them but sometimes you wanna offer them to people you know but worry they will be offended..... aw Cham i love dresses and that's what annoyed me about pilin on the podge i couldnt fit into any of my dresses :-( so lookin forward to this summer when i can wear nice summery dresses! it's lovely weather here today and gives me a taste of the summer ahead... really spurs me on to get to my target! Delighted squeeze you didnt break last nite.. proud of ya.... i could nearly smell those kebabs myself!! that was soooo hard for ya... particularly if you're feelin a bit low or tired..... we're doin a great job girls.... roll on the skinny chicks! xxxxxx

Day 31 - and into month TWO??!!!! wow where did that time go?? lovely day here might try and squeeze into a dress?! gonna sort out my wardrobe today... put all my winter clothes away and get the summer clothes out! then sort them out into stuff that fits... stuff that NEARLY fits and stuff thats a work in progress!!!! my aim on this diet is to get back into my linen trousers size 16... now that's not a lot to ask??? am goin campin the end of this month for 3 days... (im a cub scout leader) now thats gonna be a problem coz nobody knows im doing this apart from my family..... might have to let the cat out of the bag then..... and listen to everyones views and negative comments about lipotrim... sigh :-( but will see if i can come up with a plan.... as long as i keep losing weight im not bothered what people say! feck the begruders!

Ha ha im a total tom boy too cham.. i dont even wear make up. But I can feel myself getting a bit more girly and although will be unlikely to wear dresses (unless they are really gothy and alternative ha ha) Im definately feeling more inclined to do myself up a bit. I actually straightened my hair the other day which is like WOAH ha ha. half the time I dont even brush it :p Im a right scruff!

Im only a couple days ahead of you Loz and I too cannot believe that in a few days ill be at 5 weeks. Its starting to fly by now. Which makes the end goal feel slightly closer!! Bet you will be in those size 16 trousers before you know it hun :) and looking gorgeous in ya summery dresses.
balls to any negative response to the LT.. just say your doctor prescribed it. that will shut em up! :p
xx

Leluna, by the time your camping trip comes and people see your on LT you will have lost such a massive amount of weight they couldnt possibly see LT in a negative light!! As you say tho, if they do tell em your GP advised you or prescribed it and they cant very well say anything then!!! What a good idea, sorting all your clothes like that, i may do that if i have the time too.... mine are all over the show!! But you will soon be at the other end of those clothes soon and needing to buy new ones!!!! I bagged a load up the other day that were waaaay too big but kept a pair of jeans i bought and only wore 3 times which are gorgeous jeans with studs and i will keep them as my 'big jeans' as a comparison!!!

Ahhh hitting the 12's is an amazing feeling! I got down to 12 .5 last year when I got married and felt I was really making progress, it was then people were really noticing too and the compliments were coming thick and fast, I can't wait to get there again!

Leluna [Sorry don't know if that's your real name] you are doing an amazing job, brilliant losses, and you are such a sparkly postive personality, It def rubs off on other people!

You, Squeeze and Cham are quite addictive on here LOL! Still it passes the time and keeps me out of the kitchen... Seriously though you three are keeping me motivated right now so well done all of you, and you are most entertaining! :) xx

Hello everyone here and a special hello to Liluna,

I stumbled across this thread and you have all motivated me so much. I have just started lipotrim today and feel a bit sad because I lost 2 stone ( my target was to loose 5 stone but after a weekend away I went astray) on lipotrim 3 years ago and have managed to put 3 back on. Now I need to loose 6 stones:cry:...............

Liluna, I too feel like how you felt at the beginning. I have plantar faciatis and it hurts so much. I can't walk too far at the moment so I hope if I loose 2 stone by June I can start to walk and hurry along the final 4 stone!!!
Did you notice any improvement yet ?

Wish me luck:wave_cry:

squeeze... hair straightened an all now... whoohoooooo definitely a 'new you' on the way girl! All gothy and gorgeous.... can't believe you don't wear make-up!! Im a make-up artist and live with the stuff!!! Im only happy when im buyin make-up, clothes, bags and shoes... sorreeeee for being too girly!! can you believe we're in the five weeks... the end is nigh... yeehawwwww!

Katie - not looking forward to breakin my secret... but when i go camping it will be so obvious coz the other cub scout leaders will be wonderin why im not eatin???? might just do that and tell them it was docs orders... good idea kiddo!!!!! still sortin out my clothes now.... put the ones that are still a good bit away to the back of the wardrobe coz dont want to be gettin all de-motivated when i see them! so the ones that fit are at the front and winkin at me everytime i pass... can hear them sayin 'keep goin skinnyminnyness is just a few more steps away girl' lol!!!!

Jen - my name is Lorraine.... feel free to call me whatever!! wont be long before you're seeing those 12's again girl! So funny you think myself, cham and squeeze are addictive... laughed at that... jeez dont wanna be keepin ya away from the housework!!!!!!! but keep tunin in coz we're all gonna get skinny together!!! Yahooooooooo

aw jen bless ya :) I dont like to be part of anything that can be even remotely categorized as a 'clique' but us lot have got this little thing going and i LOVE it :) maybe when we all lose the weight we should try and get together for a girlies evening of frolics ha ha. bet we would all really get on and cause some real havoc he he.

I only am not girly loz because I feel like a moose lol. And if you put lipstick on a moose it still just looks like a moose ha ha. And cuz I have no self confidence, I tend to just dress in really baggy dark scruffy clothes and no make up or anything cuz i feel stupid dolled up. But Im already getting excited about buying make up and doing my hair nice he he. Theres a girly girl in there somewhere but shes buried underneath 5 stone of fat lol. She needs rescuing!! :D
xx

Lol squeeze, youre funny!!! Its true though, when you dont feel comfy in your own skin you just cba doing anything to make it look better.... hair/make up etc!! I know everyone is going to look fab when the weight comes off and i bet there will be a few surprises too.... like the whole 'new me' thing!!! I might go dark again when ive finished :) That kind of thing

Yeah i be up for a weekend in cornwall! Defo when hubby goes to see his girl i can come and see u:) loz can come too and us skinny be-atches can have a night (or two) of fun! Coz lets face it after months of doung TFR i will be needing some serious fun! Lol x p.s katie we can do a night in over web cam awww! :)

Yeah, skype works for me!!! :)

Girly get together in Cornwall yes please!!!

I love it there as I said before I go every year on my hols, near St Ives so beautiful, and a real arty buzz, very me, your so lucky Squeeze :)

Cham, we would have a blast!! It won't take you long now to hit your target.. I have a long way to go yet though, im really hoping to hit 11 stone by the time I go on my hols at the end of July, are you going away for a holiday? I see your in Hants, I was born in Winchester and lived in Hants till I was 5, then moved to Essex, but Im def NOT an Essex girl... can't stand that prog!!! I want to punch them all, bloody airheards!!

Where are you from Leluna? I do detect a hint of Irish? Are you a make up artist for a living? I love make up too, and don't like to go out without any on, too vain:p

Get some warpaint on Squeeze, its amazing how different you look and feel with a face on ha ha! losing all the weight will make you want to make changes in your appearance, it does give you a massive amount of confidence :) You do NOT look remotely like a moose, silly girl, I like your profile pic, you look kind of mysterious... but also like don't mess with me!! ha ha!

I have had my hair in the same long style, centre parting, since I was 17 and am now thinking I might go radical when Ive lost the weight, I will be brave enough then to make a change.

I will still always favour my black clothes though, most of my wardrobe has been black since I was 14, i'm now 38, and will never change! Its timeless,classic, and always flattering, Im not opposed to the odd little ditsy pattern, and frill here and there ad long as still predominantly BLACK!

Leluna I like dresses too but hate my legs, I have short footballers legs:mad: so I wear them over my jeans.

Im going to stop waffling now and go to bed, quite tired now, just watched Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1 on dvd with my sons and its made me sleepy...

Nite nite all. xx

Last edited:
He he Girly weekend in Cornwall it is!! :D iv got a pretty big flat so I could offload the sprog and we could have a ton of fun. You could all teach me how to plaster the make up on... Iv had zero practice ha ha. I know what u mean about the hair Jen, iv hid behind my hair for so long. Until a couple months ago I could sit on it, and I had about 5 inches cut off and I instantly felt a lot less confident and vulnerable. But when the weights gone I'm gonna go drastic!! Maybe even let the goth out and shave some bits :eek: lmao. who knows. I may go really Girly and get all into handbags and lipgloss. All I know is I'm gonna change so much, I'm curious to know what into! Hope I don't become superficial... I know that seems crazy but I'm really worried that I'll lose some of my depth and genuine spirit if I become slim and sexy and preoccupied with how I look. Probably being silly but it has crossed my mind!!
I can't remember what else I was gonna reply to... Grrr @ minimins on iPhone....

Oh yeh... Was gonna say thanks for the compliment about being non-moosey ha ha. But if u feel like one then you may as well look like one I'm sure u know what I mean. And thanks about the pic too... I don't photo well and remember taking about 400 before I got one I wanted to bare on the Internet lol! I love ur pic too Jen... It's so arty and likewise mysterious. Most apt :)
And awww I just realised about Katie being in another flippin country :( booooooo!!! Webcam it is :(
Hope you're all staying strong and are shedding huge amounts of pounds this week!! :D xxx

Day 32 - and what a fab day it is... all lovely and sunny and bright! And i wore my size 16 white linen trousers today and felt absolutely fab!!!!!!! now they were nearly cuttin me in half and im not a 16 by no means but just thrilled to put them on and wear them!!!!!!!

A girly weekend in Cornwall sounds just fab!!! BRING IT ON.... squeeze your photo is lovely and i will bring my make-up with me and have you lookin fab in no time girl!!! Cham when i work my magic on that cute little face your kids and hubbie will wonder who you are!!! Jen you're all arty you can organise the clothes make-over? Katie we will engage via skype, but cant guarantee any sense will be made with me drinkin the champagne and squeeze partakin in the greenery...........!! ah it would be such a laugh..... so hope you're all havin a lovely saturday girlies and talk to ya later!!

Hello everyone here and a special hello to Liluna,

I stumbled across this thread and you have all motivated me so much. I have just started lipotrim today and feel a bit sad because I lost 2 stone ( my target was to loose 5 stone but after a weekend away I went astray) on lipotrim 3 years ago and have managed to put 3 back on. Now I need to loose 6 stones:cry:...............

Liluna, I too feel like how you felt at the beginning. I have plantar faciatis and it hurts so much. I can't walk too far at the moment so I hope if I loose 2 stone by June I can start to walk and hurry along the final 4 stone!!!
Did you notice any improvement yet ?

Wish me luck:wave_cry:

hiya! so sorry i didnt see your post until now... dont worry about putting the weight back on that's all behind us now.... we're in control and makin the right move forward to get ourselves back on track!!! The plantar fascitis in my foot was absolute agony... i got injected into my foot (agony) with cortisone injections and it went away for three months but is back with a vengence..... to be honest that's why i started Lipotrim, coz the pain in my foot was so bad, i was limping around like a 70 year old..... there is defo a difference already... i used to walk every evening for 20 mins and havent done that for over a year now... but since i lost nearly two stone, i was out this week three times and am absolutely delighted with myself!!! The weightloss definitely makes a difference! Hang in and stay strong and if ever you need a chat come on here no problem!! x

[Where are you from Leluna? I do detect a hint of Irish? Are you a make up artist for a living? I love make up too, and don't like to go out without any on, too vain:p

Leluna I like dresses too but hate my legs, I have short footballers legs:mad: so I wear them over my jeans.

Hey Jen i am from Ireland, live in a lovely county with a medieval castle slap bang in the middle, its really nice..... yep im a make-up artist and do everything, teenagers, brides, parties, corporate events.. the lot! I mostly use MAC make-up coz it's THE BEST!!!! know what you mean about dresses and that was one of the things that annoyed me when i put on the weight, couldnt wear nice dresses!!! so here's to the girly weekend in Cornwall girl!!! :D:D:D

Well done for getting in those linin pants that are a 16!!! They will be hanging off you in no time at all!!!!!
And yep, skype works for me ha ha, i would be lost without it!!

Back