Lipotrim - The New Me!

Oh and like Leluna, I think its dead sexy to keep some curves, I would be very happy at a size 14 {it's been a long time}

Im quite busty and carry my weight quite well, so when I hit 11 stone, I will feel brilliant!{though it would be brill to get down to 10... It's all personal preference, I don't think I would look/ feel sexy all thin...

By the way how do you add each other on Facebook?

Cham... my LT packets expire in Dec 11 and my exante ones go on 05/01/2012... so both have decent dates xx

Hmmmm checked mine and expiry end of april and flap jacks are june. Thats not so good. Will defo be exante then after for me x cheers for that :)

Day 38 - hey guys! good ideas here for keeping the pounds off.... was thinkin about bbqs as well and thinkin meat and salad is defo the option... funnily enough katie im just back from my sister in laws house... now she lost 7 stone over 10 years ago and has held it off!!!! and she suggested ceasar salad straight away to me.... when shes out to dinner she has that too, sometimes as a starter followed by steak.. sometimes as a main course.... yep with ya jen, i like to keep some curves at least.... dont want to be totally skinny!!! ah squeeze a nice kebab would hit the spot, but spose as said on here you could have that with salad.... i need to re-introduce myself to salad this year and try and jazz it up and make it more interestin..... defo the way forward for me is less carbs....... its all very scary headin back to the real world!!!! scales hasnt moved this week yet so reckon im in for a low one but dont care im thrilled with the losses so far!!!! really trying to focus now on what put all the weight on and why and what i can do to retrain my brain into a new healthy lifestyle!!! it would be my worst nightmare to put the weight back on...... have a great evening girls xx

Last edited:
Hey chicks, cooked me choco fudge cake and enough little cakes to supply 20 kids and didnt even have a taste! Then roasted a chicken and made a steak and ale pie and creamy mash! Then settled down to a pint of coffee shake yum yum. Im still not back in ketosis its day 5 today and havent lost anything since WI wat a F-up that was argggghhh. Still my tummy rumbles but ive been busy all day so thats my new plan of action, get destracted! Loz ur so dam happy chick its great to read ur threads, wheres squeezy been today? U ok chicken?

IM HERE!!!! now lol. iv had a hectic one.. babysitting for a friend and having two whirlwinds in the house has been unbearable. How the hell do you people have it in you to have more than one child??!! your nuts!! Loz iv only lost a pound this week so far too :( guess we are having a slow week. nevermind... big picture and all that. if i can just lose one more before monday then ill have hit 2 stone and im well chuffed with that. Im planning to get all salady too lol.. we should share salad recipes :) I actually really love salad as long as its interesting and has no bloody celery in it *shudder* but i reckon we could come up with some awesome salads and share our ideas when the time comes :)
hope your doing great lozzeroo xxx

Mmmn my mouth is watering now!! When I did re feed I got mixed leaf salad and cucumber and squeezed lemon juice over it (not too much) then a dollop of low fat ceased salad. Toss it up, the lemon juice makes the dressing go further so u don't need as much! Then put either a grilled chicken breast on top or a can if tuna with salt and pepper thrown in :). It's yummy and ever so simple!! Xx

Awwww Katie im drooling that sounds delicious...bleddy heck 8 weeks to go and counting :)

Cham, it really is (sorry) when i made that for myself and still cooked paul 'a mans meal' he always commented and said he would actually prefer mine to his, after tasting it!!! I have one week/10 days left until re feed (depending on how many sachets i have left) and that will be my meal of choice most nights!!
I might get some more bars to drag the sachets out as much as i can as the longer i can do 100% for the better. Then im hopeful i can get my dad to bring me more exante out and when he leaves at the end of may i can get back on it again!!! Hate doing it this way but i dont really have many options!!
Doing exante while my dad is out isnt an option either really as he will want to sample the delights of canada which means eating out a fair bit and doing lots of travelling around. When i say travelling around, everything here is so far apart and im talking anything up to 4 hours of driving to get somewhere for the day so i cant be drinking gallons of water but i do intend on getting out walking as much as possible while he is here!! 8 weeks?? I think you will hit your target before then hunni/ Why do you not have a ticker yet??????? lol xxx

Awwww Katie its a pain for you having to stop and start. It would be so much easier if you could just carry on TFR. I would defo get some bars and try and drag the shakes out for longer. You know what you need to do anyways so you'll be fine! :) lots of protein meals and then straight back on after ur Dad has gone! :)
I tried to do a ticker but messed it up and lost it then i gave up with it. Im logging it all on my fitnesspal.com so i can look at my progress every now and then for spurrage! :)

Day 39 & 40 - hey girrrrrrrrrrls! sorry i wasnt on yesterday... was up to my eyes in it and the weather was gorgeous... my little boy is 4 and goin mad everytime the sun is out to go out and play with the other little boys, so of course, i gotta go out with him coz hes still just that little bit too small to be outside on his own!! so i spend my summers wanderin around after a bunch of little boys, investigating spiders and football and the likes... all far too boyish for me, im far too girly!!!!!!! lovin all these salad ideas girls.. altho lmao when i realised how far we've all come when we're drooling over SALAD??? to me salad is that forgotten about bit of garnish that sits on the side of your plate right beside that gorgeous steak and onion rings and wedges????????? i never touch it!!! but funnily enuf i was reading the lipotrim info the pharmacy gave me at the start... took me till yesterday to open it???? and it was sayin on there that the good thing about lipotrim is it gives your palate an opportunity to be thoroughly cleansed.... meaning the slate is wiped clean off all those fatty and sweet things.... and gives you the chance to start again and train your palate to appreciate the simpler low fat foods... ie salad!! so dug out a salad cookbook i bought on many other diets and am gonna have a rummage....... squeeze my scales has not moved at all yet.... still 14st 10.... but after last weeks loss im ok with that... but just this ONCE!!! i didnt really walk over the last few days... so gonna head out tonight and do 20 mins every nite till my weigh in and see if i can manage one pound??? absolutey beautiful day here already.... gonna suction on my white linen trousers and head out for the day.... have a good one girls.... xxxxxxxxxxxx

Loz, ur too funny - suctioning on your trousers ha ha!!! they will be hanging off you in no time at all :)
Ive actually heard that a few times about wiping the slate clean, although it may be true in some respects im not sure it is in others. My friend who did it says that afterwards she ate lots of things she didnt before and she found coffee...... she didnt like it before lt but is a big coffee drinker now ha ha! But i think, for me certainly, its going to take a lot more than a while on shakes to forget what junk tastes like and not to want it? Im always going to have to fight against it i think ?
Salad can be really yummy (although im a really fussy eater and dont eat onion, peppers or tomatoes) so its green salad all the way for me but there is lots of different low fat dressings you can have and resteraunt made ceaser salads esp with chicken are delish and always top choice anyway for me!!
Enjoy the weather girls..... think of me stuck here in Canada with minus 5 and a foot of snow having arrived overnight and still going!!! lol..... but it will bee 30 degrees in a month or so, hopefully :)

Day 41 - hey Katie... like you im not nearly at a point where my palate is cleansed and i will never crave rubbish again... i wish!! but just gonna try and start off again and observe the 80/20 rule.... then at least i know i can have the nice things.... but in moderation!!!! have decided to go into weightwatchers after this.... coz i reckon on sw you can keep grazin on certain foods on certain days and i dont think thats a good idea for me..... i need to stop grazing and start eating three meals a day... full stop!! so thats a decision made!!! will be interesting when i go back to ww and i stand on the scales 3 stone down... hmm explain that one!!!!!!!
Can't believe im nearly finishing week 6 on wednesday and heading into week 7??? where did that time go??! going camping the weekend... that will be interesting.... gonna take the food and when no-one's lookin fire it over the hedge and try ram a flapjack down me when people aren't lookin??? ahh the madness of it all!!!! great weather here again this morning.... nice to be able to fit into some nice clothes instead of lookin out and feelin so miserable about nothing being able to fit and havin a go at myself for failing and not makin an effort.... no more tho... yeeehaw!!!!! have a nice day girls!! x

Awwww bless you Lozzy :) firing yummy food into the hedge for a flapjack! Huge willpower required chick, but as a pureblood i have mountains of faith in you! I mean already you look fabulous but when you get to goal you are gonna be frigging awesome :) :) :)

thanks chammyroo.... yep reckon that hedge is gonna be packed with all sortsa treats by the time i finish camping on sunday!!!!! just hope i get away with it!!!! gotta have some sorta plan tho, coz im not tellin anyone about lipotrim... just dont want to see those knowin glances... 'yep shes gonna pile that back on, that diets not safe'..etc..etc..yawn..so thats the plan, lets see how it goes.... and tanx for the kind words kiddo but sure dont we all look fab!!!! skinnyminnies...... NEARLY!!

dont have time to read everything iv missed, but just wanted to come and say MWAH and hope you have had a great day.. another day down!!! and bet your still 100% aint ya :) you bloody star :) stick with it hun, you are doing so great. nearly week 7 indeed... hope your very proud of yourself xxxx

Day 42 - yep tanx squeeze still goin at 100%, but for gods sake you only had one blip so doesnt that make you 99.99999999999%?!! Gorgeous day again today, so out and about with my kids.... sittin here now with my little fella... just made him hot buttered toast and oh god the smellllllllllll??!!!! fab!! really lookin forward to re-feed now that ive readjusted my targets (AGAIN), reckon i could make my target by the end of may, which i originally anticipated.... but when i had a few low weightlosses i thought i was gonna head in middle of June.. so would be thrilled if i could hit the 3 stone target by end of may.. then 2 weeks re-feed at the start of June, then onto maintenence for my hols! should be interesting that bit... but gonna bring 7 caramel maintenence bars with me for the hols and have them for brekkie and try and eat low carb meals for lunch and dinner (that's the plan!!)...... made another decision that im gonna head straight into weightwatchers for my two re-feed weeks and on then until Christmas... was gonna go for sw, but just dont like the idea of 'eat all you want' on certain days..... reckon this eatin all you want lark got me into this mess in the first place!! so gonna stick with what i know and weightwatchers has soooo worked for me in the past!!! so there another bit of pondering and thinking done and another monumental decision made.... i need to go into something that keeps me monitoring myself coz if i dont i fear the old habits creeping back!!!!!!!! really excited now coz my clothes and jewellery and shoes are all loose!!!!!!!! yahoooooooooo! x

Awww your doing so well and i aint arf proud of you chick :) your gonna be done by end of may, just in time for hot summer bbq's yum yum xxxx :)

Day 43 - aw thanks cham.... i can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!! Just back from my weigh in and lost 2lbs, so really happy with that as it's totm and after the 5lbs last week... so ticking along nicely now... hopefully will get another 3 off next week, particularly as im goin campin over the weekend... a lot of walkin etc... so might push it on a bit! was hungry and tired last nite and am lookin forward to headin onto re-feed at the end of may.... but still focused and positive and will defo see this thru.... i miss sitting with my husband and kids every evening and having dinner etc and a chat.... so that will be a welcome return for me.... am lookin thru nice salad books at the moment... not borin salads but warm chicken etc just to make them that bit more interesting.... brought 4 watches to my jewellers yesterday to put in new batteries.... they had got too tight for me so wasnt wearin them and now they fit lovely... yipeeeee!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!

well done on your loss hun :) so have you only got 11lbs to go??! bloody hell everyones finishing and im gonna be here till flippin august lol. Nevermind... its awesome that you only have a little way to go before you can move on to ww. I dont like the idea of sw either... and i dont know enough about ww to know if its something I would want to do. I think im more likely to just stay below 40/50g of carbs daily indefinitely and allow myself a little extra at the weekend. Dont know how successful I would be at that though :s
I reckon you will get a 3 or 4lb this week as you are camping.. then you will only have a couple weeks to go eeeek :D well done chick, hope your having a lovely day :) xx

Back