Lipotrim - The New Me!

Lozzy cant wait to hear how you get on over the weekend camping haha:) i wonder how many yummy things youll be chucking heehee :)

Squeeze we will NOT leave you or let you be on ur own until you are on refeed then we will be here for you with that too chick always :)

Cham is right, even if we're not doing the diet we will still be here!!! You guys (girls) are my diet buddies and it will be nice still to check in from time to time and see how we are all doing. Ive got i reckon another 2 weeks worth at 100% left then refeed before my dad comes out but even while im waiting for another go i will be around.... we wont let you down!!
Loz, well done for the 2lb loss, you really are speeding along now and doing brilliant and to be finished by the end of may is such a result, right in time for the summer and your hols. You will have such a good holiday knowing that you have hit your target and of course feeling great in your cozzie :)
Good luck this weekend at camping... you will manage it no problem, you are invincible :)

Day 44 - tanx katie!! yep im delighted to be goin on hols and at least to have made an effort this year.... tried on a few of my cozzies and the tops of my legs aren't great, but i dont care... they would look a lot worse if i was carryin the extra 3 stone... and you can only do your best eh???! plus my husband really doesn't seem to see all the stuff i do.... i reckon he's lookin thru rose coloured spectacles when he looks at me.... so long may it continue!!!!!!!! i genuinely am not bothered about looking stick-thin... my goal was to get back into my 16 linen trousers ( i have about 8 different colours) comfortably and thats almost there... just want to get to the 'comfortable' bit minus the suction pump..... and the extra energy i have is fab... plus my foot is defo not as sore with the excess weight comin off...... am thrilled i might be able to come off the end of may as opposed to the middle of june.... means i can comfortably do re-feed 2 weeks before my hols!! would be great if i lost 3 stone 3lbs then i could have a few pounds buffer for my holidays!!! at least when i come back from hols to ww maybe i would only have a few pounds on and could start at ww with the 3 stone off!!! dyin to see their faces when i walk thru the door with 3 stone gone!!!! they all know me in ww... im a common occurence!!! gettin ready for camp today, i opened a box of chicken cup-a-soups and put my two chicken soups in there... so when nobodys lookin i whip out my box of 'normal people' soups... and chuck my chicken soup in the saucepan!!!! then in the mornings gonna take out my flapjacks (pony pellets re squeeze) and say i bought them in the local health shop and they're energy breakfast bars..... so thats the plan... hmm... hope im not rumbled.... gorgeous day again here.... gettin my hair done then headin out with the kids!!!! see you all for a chat girlies!!!!!!!!! xxx

Lol at your strange looking chicken soup :) You are so strong to be doing that, going camping and not eating!!!
And i wish my hubbie looked at my with those glasses ha ha, after his comments when i put on regular swim bottoms i wont be going out like that in public for a very long time ha ha!!!

Morning girls, I am laying in bed so thought I would try n catch up with u all properly... I read all of the time but can't always add a reply.. sorry. Anyway Loz, u have made me chuckle with the cups-soup trick! Blinding idea! Nobody knows I am doing this either so I will bear that in mind! Hope u have a fantastic weekend, sounds like fun and what glorious weather too! Hope u all have a lively weekend :) xxx

Day 45 - Rumbled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went to cubs meeting last nite and said to the other leader 'i bought energy flapjacks for my brekkie on camp in the health shop and im gonna be havin soup for lunch and dinner, just wanna get this weightloss goin' she looks at me an says 'flapjacks and soup... sounds like lipotrim to me'...... aaaahh my face was a picture.... and the best of all was my little girls face (she's in cubs as well) it was the picture of horror... coz her and i have been in cahoots all week trying to devise a plan to hide my 'secret'..... so i had to fess up and now the secrets out!!!! glad tho coz now i can bring my shakes and make them up in peace!! prefer the shakes coz they seem to fill me up more... so can have them for brekkie and the crapjacks for nightime and soup for lunch!!!! jeez its tough been a lipotrim secret agent...... so into week 7 now and lookin forward to nailin the next 4 weeks on the head and gettin to target!!! katie, ignore your hubbie he's just all worried his hot blonde is gonna be even hotter!!!! Donna.... welcome back missus... you're so nearly there at target... well for ya!!! off now to get ready for camp... wont be on here for the next few days.... when i come back you guys better be all at 100% and no nibblin..... DO YOU HEAR ME??!!! have a great easter ladies...xxxx

Awww never mind chick bet ur doing great! So wat if people know and if they dont like it so friggin wat :) this is your thing not theirs! Well done xx

Day 48 - Well back from campin and absolutely knackered! Cooked the whole weekend.... chicken curry, hotdogs, big fry up, sandwiches, cakes, hot chocolate, cake, biscuits.... all of it and am so delighted im still completely 100%..... yayyyyyyyyy! was a struggle at times and i reckon it was difficult coz there was only portaloos on the site and i hate them..... everytime i even walk by my stomach turns.... so the knock on effect was i didnt drink much water, coz i knew if i did i would have to use those loos..... so feelin a bit lightheaded and headachey this mornin, and my scales batteries are dead so have no idea if ive shifted any podge!.... had a great weekend... brought my little boy along coz my husband was away in the uk for the weekend.... my little girl is already in the cub scouts so the three of us went on camp... it was great to get them away from tv's and nintendos etc!!!!!!!!! fishin, wall climbing, canoes the lot.... was fab!!! so gonna try now on these last few weeks to step up the exercise and try tone up.... wednesday will be my week 7 weigh-in, then four weeks to go to countdown!!!!!!!!!

hi leluna. i weigh about the same as you at the moment, i dont know your height though but try on a size 16 trousers . i bet they will fit you, am already wearing size 16 trousers and all my size 18s are too big now. it took me a journey to the mall to try on 1 and it was fine!

Day 49 - hey temmytango! yep reckon im nearly there... coz my 18 jeans look so funny now they're saggin and hangin off my a$$.... so reckon im not too far from 16's.... tried them on (mind you that was last week....) and they were still a bit tight and cuttin me in half... but did quite a bit of walkin over the weekend so will try them on again..... im 14st 8lbs now and just dyin to see the 13's on the scales... that will be a big milestone for me..... hope you're finding it ok and not too difficult....

Hmmm don't know what happened yesterday, but was very hungry and struggled..... reckon i didnt drink enough water over the weekend and that had a snowball effect..... i just kept thinkin... 'cmon Lorraine get to wednesday weigh-in and thats 7 weeks done... then you're into week 8!'.... feel a bit better this morning..... stopped thinking about food! jeezus yesterday was soo hard..... but have to get myself back to the start and remember why i started this.... gonna go back to day one on my diary and remind myself of the state of mind and health that was present from that day............ so onwards and upwards i will do this.... totally 100% and up until my target at the end of may.....

Nearly in the 16s hey!! well done you :) Glad you had a lovely time away too and I did laugh at the cupasoup thingy! Shame you were sprung but things happen for a reason and you have obviously been fine! I also get extremely hungry the next day if my water intake slides off - the water bloats me out and sits in my stomach so as much as its a real PITA to use the loo about 30 times a day it does prevent me from snacking! LOL! I am back on the wago today, 100% and out of ketosis for the first time, suffering big time and will never ever do this again! Been chugging water all day and feel pants... cant wait to get my head sorted and be back in ketosis, wont take it for granted again! Hat off to you for doing so well :)

Just said in Squeezes diary to add me on FB if you want - I dont always get time to come on her properly but I have FB On my phone which i find easier...!! I also wanna nose at Squeezes tat pics if she has any!!! Hearing shes bene tattooing again has got the fire burning in my belly to get mine done :)
xxx

Well done Hun, size 16! It'll soon be too big for ya.
It's such a great feelin when all ur clothes r hanging off ya n a wonderful feeling when u cam get into smaller clothes, even of u can't fasten them or too tight but u no sooner they will feel perfect.
Well done chick.
:)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 50 - wow 50 days with no food... weird??!! aw thanks girls, yep reckon i will go and rummage thru my 16's.... hopefully im just about there!!! am wearin quite a few 16's on top so just need to get the bottom sorted!!! goin for my weigh-in this morning.. hopin for 2-3lbs.... that would be great.... startin to feel ok again coz i really upped the water to compensate for the weekend's lack of it...... cant believe tomorrow i will be heading into week 8?? it's just mad how quickly the time flies on this...... thankfully now I don't have much on for the month of may so don't have to watch people stuff their faces whilst i sip on my shakes.. lol...... reckon i might hit my 3 stone target early... do i keep goin and add a few more lbs weightloss or come off at 3 stone... hmmmm.... that is the question!!!!

Day 51 - and another gorgeous day here... headin out with my children.... feelin grand today as im well topped up with water and the hunger pangs and that uncomfortable feeling is gone... thank god! hopin for another 3lbs loss next week so gonna try and incorporate some exercise in this week.... im a lazy a$$ so that bit's a pain!!! really lookin forward to my hols now... bought a lovely size 16 maxi dress yesterday and it looks lovely so well happy with that... and my size 16 trousers and getting there.... up and fastened but still a little snug... reckon one more week will do that specially if i get off my backside and do that exercise!!!! great to go shoppin and not be slopin round the clothes in bad form coz nothing fits!!! headin off now have a nice day everyone!!!!!!! xxx

Leluna well done another 3lb off. I do the same as you, something that is tight on me I 'guesstimate' how long before I can get into it. I think its the exercise that is helping me lose the weight so fast this time round on lipotrim. This is my 3rd and last time on TFR ever - the other times the weight loss was much slower. I am drinking more water and moving a lot more Ive even planted up a vegetable garden - its still exercise.

Leluna well done another 3lb off. I do the same as you, something that is tight on me I 'guesstimate' how long before I can get into it. I think its the exercise that is helping me lose the weight so fast this time round on lipotrim. This is my 3rd and last time on TFR ever - the other times the weight loss was much slower. I am drinking more water and moving a lot more Ive even planted up a vegetable garden - its still exercise.

hiya! wow a vegetable garden sounds just fab! yep i have to get goin on the exercise... the week i lost 5lbs was the week i went for a 20min walk every nite... so that's proof alone! Must... Move... My...A$$.....!!!!:wave_cry:

Day 52 - Wow another gorgeous day!... went shoppin yesterday and bought a lovely pair of size 16 cropped trousers and they went up just grand and look great!!! Then went into Next and the 16's were too tight :( so still on the battle to get into the 16's comfortably... 14st 5lbs now... so nearly comin to the 13's... that would be such a huge miletstone for me... can't wait..... nearly comin into May now and the end of May is the end of my tfr... so lookin forward to that now... altho not lookin forward to any increases on the scales... thats the brill thing about lipotrim... you know every morning the scales is never gonna be up!!!!! getting used to that feelin!!!! got a lovely salad cookbook, so gonna have a mooch thru that and get some nice recipes for me to try when i go on food again... need to re-introduce my palate to the simple stuff and stay away from the rich calorie laden stuff.... that's the plan!!!!!!!!!! have a good day lipotrimmers!

Back