Lipotrim - The New Me!

bet it will be nice for you to eat lol, won't be long now either. you've done brilliant x

well done hun, thats just fab. time does fly though, doesn't it.
by the end of this month before your re-feed u will definitely be the weight u want.
am jealous though as u will be eating soon but sooooooooooo happy for ya.
:D:D:D:D
xxxxxxxxxx

Day 65 - Amazing after losing my 3 stone yesterday... last night for the first time the voices in my head were telling me to eat??!! I kept thinking... ok i could have a piece of chicken every nite with veg and 2 shakes and maybe lose a pound (ish) every week.... but no i stayed strong.... and here i am today! Definitely gonna stay on tfr for the next three weeks then re-feed begins..... very scary to think i will be back in the big bad world of food??! But bloody determined the weight will stay off this time... ive worked too hard for this and am gonna make sure i stay on the straight and narrow.... i am gonna enjoy myself and have a treat when i want one... but the key word is MODERATION..... and that's the lesson i need to get on board... the ability to fall off the wagon and just get right back up.... not compound it by further unhealthy eating...... so onwards and upwards now for the last hurdle and the next three weeks, then i can go on my holidays and not be lookin round at all the other lovely girls, but instead be lookin at me and thinkin... yep i did it, im back on track!! GO ME....... !!!!!!!!!!!! x

Huge massive massive Congrats! You have done amazingly well and all completely on the wagon! Well done :) xx

Day 66 - Wow... feelin a lot better today.... jeez was sooo tired yesterday.... kept thinkin i should maybe start and have some chicken etc in the evenings... but i know it's 'those voices' in my head just because ive reached my original target.... tellin me to eat,eat,eat!!!!!! It's just amazing how the mind works.... one minute all strong and determined, the next minute, target reached and bam! your head starts tryin to sabotage the ol plan!!!!!!!!!!!! So much more alert this morning and rearin to go for the next stage and 3 weeks of tfr! When i met with my pharmacist on Wednesday, she mentioned i shouldnt lose any more weight off my face???!!! eh how do i stop losin weight from my face??!!! But gotta say the weight is just flyin off now... really on a roll... im beginning to think i was drinking too much water and was retaining some?? dunno.... but i only drink about 3 and a half litres a day now and i think im losin more.... hmm might be wrong but seems strange! Can't believe im into week 10?! Crazzzzzzeeeeeee!!! Have a good one guys! x

My gosh,10 weeks,what a star!
Congratulations on reaching your goal and your fabulous weightloss,you have so much to be proud of:0clapper:

Day 67 - coming up to 70 days??!! yeehaw! So it's official.... i put my 18's up in the attic last night..... im now into one pair of 16 jeans.... three pairs of 16 linen trousers..... 3 pairs of 16 cropped trousers..... from Next, Monsoon, Dorothy Perkins, M&S.... so guess that means im a 16 so that's my second target reached....... 3 stone gone and get into a 16!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am just delighted...... but have to admit.... since reachin my target im sooooo lookin forward to re-feed and have to draw in all my strength to get thru these last couple of weeks! But need to do it coz gotta have a little few pounds buffer in the bank for my holidays!!! Determined to go back to Weightwatchers after my hols still maintaining the 3 stone off!!!! Am starting to dip into the ww forum to get a look and familiarise myself again with the pro-points plan..... and was also looking at the re-feed forum to get any tips on there..... the caramel maintenence bars are 20 euro for 7 bars... the girls on the forum there were saying the Tesco ones are just as good and waay cheaper so gonna bring 7 of those on hols with me for brekkie alongside a coffee with skimmed milk... bliss!!! So wish week 10 would hurry along and then i will manage the last hurdle!!!!!!!!!

Well done lozzy, that's fab n I bet u r feelin on top of the world, skinny Minnie.
Am so pleased for ya n enjoy the feelin. It's such a great feelin when u fit into smaller clothes, isn't it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 66 But gotta say the weight is just flyin off now... really on a roll... Have a good one guys! x
----------------------------------------------
Hey, you are doing wonderfully well, I am following your progress. Day 9 for me.
I haven't been drinking as much water for the last 2 days, but keeping up with 2 liters daily. :D

Last edited:
Hey, you are doing wonderfully well, I am following your progress. Day 9 for me.
I haven't been drinking as much water for the last 2 days, but keeping up with 2 liters daily. :D

Hiya! Congrats on getting to day 9! The first week is defo the hardest. Once you get thru the first 10 days, then it really does fly by! I cant believe how quickly its gone.... im doin two more weeks after Wednesday, then re-feed! Scary then ive gotta try and change my lifestyle and habits! At the start when i was on day 5 etc i was followin all the people on week 9 and 10 etc and thinkin... omg how am i gonna get that far and now here i am.... and that will be you... it just zooms by and it's just amazing.... ive completely shrunk! good luck x:D

Day 69 - Feel a bit better today i was absolutely fallin down with tiredness yesterday! But had a great weekend with our little girl on stage on her show... aahh how cute... shes 10 next week and the time has flown by! Got her party on Saturday and having a baking party... showing 12 of her friends to make cupcakes, panckaes, toffee bananas.... and there will be me drinkin water and shakes!!!! Am really tryin to tune my head now into a healthy lifestyle habit change.... really gonna have a look at some nice salads and barbeque low calorie meats etc.... Also have a big George Foreman Grill chucked up the stairs somewhere, so that's gonna make a new entrance back into our lives!! After the show last nite i went into the local chip shop and got everyone chips and sauasages and nuggets and omg the smell of them was divine.... so they sat and had those and i had a chicken soup!!!!! Maaaad.... but you just get completely tuned out and it really doesnt bother me now... i just know i cant have that so thats it!!! Gonna sit on my big (gettin smaller) ass today and do nothing... just chill and relax! Have a good one!

Hiya! Congrats on getting to day 9! The first week is defo the hardest. Once you get thru the first 10 days, then it really does fly by! I cant believe how quickly its gone.... im doin two more weeks after Wednesday, then re-feed! Scary then ive gotta try and change my lifestyle and habits! At the start when i was on day 5 etc i was followin all the people on week 9 and 10 etc and thinkin... omg how am i gonna get that far and now here i am.... and that will be you... it just zooms by and it's just amazing.... ive completely shrunk! good luck x:D

Yes I am reading/following people who are far ahead of me. I think to myself, "how did they get so far when I am always thinking about food". I know this phase will pass and there will be slim me:D I just hope that I remain motivated and inspired.

Yes I am reading/following people who are far ahead of me. I think to myself, "how did they get so far when I am always thinking about food". I know this phase will pass and there will be slim me:D I just hope that I remain motivated and inspired.

you will... because the immediate weight-loss is like a drug... just addictive... so that keeps you goin... stay on here and keep focused... dont listen to the negative voices in your head and stay strong! x

Back