Lipotrim to Dietchef

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Jules W, 15 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jules W

Jules W New Member

I'm currently doing Lipotrim and was wondering if anyone has gone straight from LT/LL/CD onto Dietchef or is it better to refeed before starting Dietchef?

Any advice would be much apprecitated :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Jules, yes I did, i went from CD SSing straight to Diet Chef. I'd only CD'd for a couple of weeks though and had lost 10.5lbs, but I was struggling and having done CD in the past I always seem to fall down on a 1000, so I decided to go straight onto Diet Chef and in the first week my weight plateaud for a couple of days and then went down, resulting in a 2½lb loss that first week, which I was very pleased with.

I had a bit of a funny 2nd week and came off the diet for a few days but still stayed the same, so I'm pleased that I've enjoyed the food and not re-gained after coming off SS.

4. Jules W

Jules W New Member

Thanks for that Jan, much appreciated
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.