lipotrim to exante 1st weigh in

angelamee

Angiebabe
First weigh in since l changed from lipotrim to Exante and lost 3 and a half pounds, so really pleased, love all the shakes,quite sweet, the soups are really tasty and the bars are so yummy and filling,has anyone else changed and if so how are you doing

Well i changed but have stayed the same weight this week not happy! Although I am doing working solutions not total solutions, but still my calorie intake each day is under 1000 so thought i would still have lost. Exante is nicer than LT though and I needed the flexibility of WS, TS was too hard for me...

My first weigh in from changing I lost 5lb, but looks like for this wk I'll only be about 2.

I'm finding it okay, there isn't any of the packs I really hate, but its a bit better having all the choices on exante.

Are you doing any exercise? I'm kinda in the notion to start some, but i still feel kinda weak. Like hanging washing out etc is a real effort for my arms

Well done angel!! good luck for next week and stay strong!! :D

Thanks for your support, as for exercise l have restarted swimming at least once a week ,also to help me tone up, l have really bad arthritis to my knees so cant do too strenuous exercises,just have another 4 weeks to go then will start introducing REAL FOOD into my diet,cant wait, and it has certainly been worth it, so keep positive and carry on xxx

Back