Lipotrim to Exante questions

and

Silver Member
OK I tried posting in the LT bit but got no response so hoped one of the exante dieters may know.

I've just seen the exante stuff (not heard of it before).

Now I see it's about 650 calories a day compared to lipotrims 450ish. So I assume the weightloss will be a little slower?

I rather fancy trying exante as my main problem with lipotrim is the boredom- I can put up with the hunger but I really only like the chocolate flavour - I'd love a little variety. Also I love the idea of having a bar that doesn't taste like dog food and is larger than a matchbox.

Can you swap straight over or does this cause problems?

Is it better to refeed first on Lipotrim then have a rest then swap?

I only want to lose another 2 stones maximum.

Any ideas?

i would say its ok to just swap over as your still on a vlcd just a different brand of product.

You can go straight onto Exante TS and stay in ketosis exante is much nicer than lipotrim plus you can have Tescos ultra slim bars and the porridge is fantastic Happy Slimming and welcome to Exante x

Hi,
I will have to let someone else advise about refeeding as i can only go by my experience.
I was doing LT last year and totally struggled with it and ended up actually heavier than when i started it :eek:

I switched to Exante a week ago and only wish i had done it sooner tbh.
Just having all the different flavours is making a massive difference to me and i have liked every single shake, bar and soup on this.

I did LT last month and lost 10lbs over the month and switched straight over to this and just lost 11lbs in my first week.
That is on a par with my first week losses on LT so there's not much difference really.
Good luck xx

The losses aren't slower on Exante at all so don't worry about that. I have also previously done Lipotrim, and it is in my opinion a horrible diet! I don't care how many people say its horrible because its meant to "cleanse your taste buds", if I am going to pay £48 a WEEK then I want it to at least be enjoyable! lol...

Anyways, Exante is brilliant, the flavours are gorgeous and the losses are amazing. Just go straight from LT to Exante - you'll be fine. :)

Wow- I was sure people would say I had to refeed first!
I may just do that!

I'll let you know if I bite the bullet.

Thanks again people. :)

Weight loss on Exante isnt any slower. Anything under 800kcals a day is classed as a VLCD and will basically have the same results.

As others have said since its a ketogenic diet you can swap straight onto it no problem

the bars are fab and not as small as i thought they'd be. cheaper too if you buy a month at a time.

Also - I've just signed up for an Indian cookery course at the end of April.
I'm not doing that if I can't taste the stuff - would this diet work if I had one 'bad' meal a week or would that just ruin the ketosis or make me ill?

Hmmm. I was wondering. Thanks. I didn't think it'd work. I really, really want to lose this last bit of weight but really am not sure how to do it and fit my life in. :(

Been thinking about the advice - I'm going to do LT for another week or two now, then try exante and slim&save to see which I prefer.

Then I'm going to refeed, do my cookery course and then do VLCD again in summer I think.

Thanks for the advice!

I think you would be fine having one meal a week, provided you kept it ketogenic - ie avoid all the carbs. Also, keep the portions "taster-size".

Whether that would work for you is something only you would know.

White stuff? Er, am I being stupid but what's that?

I've ordered a tester pack of Exante and a variety pack of Slim & Save - going to try them both over next few weeks to see which I prefer - then refeed, do my course and then pick one to do in summer.

I really, REALLY want to get down to being skinny again this year.

I've yoyoed between 11st and 12 stones 4 bloody times in the last 2 years! I want to be 9 stones something again. I WILL be thin again - AND I will bloody stay there!

Please someone beat me with a stick if I don't! hehe.

Back