Lipotrim verses CD

Shazpaz

Well I've just had my first Tetra drink on CD. It was quite nice, but it wasn't that much different to the Chocolate shakes on Lipotrim...just maybe a bit thicker/smoother. I've not bothered buying the soups....after the chicken soup on LT I thought I'd give them a miss. I'm going to try a mint choc for tea. I don't think there is going to be much of a difference between LT and CD.

According to her scales I'm 6lb heavier then when I finished LT :sigh: She did say that her scales do tend to weight heavier, but as long as I get weighed every week on her scales then I'll know if I've lost so I'm not too upset....plus it is the TOTM, so I'm not too upset. Next week I should see a great loss....hopefully. I'm going to change my ticker to show the gain :(

Heres to a good week and loss.

You do have your own councellor. She just weighed me, gave me some leaflets and I completed a medical form. I then picked the flavors I wanted. I just go to her house every week instead of the chemist. Not really a problem. To be honest, I really moved to CD because I wanted an nice bar and the ones on LT are vile. I'll let you know what I think of them.x

Are you planning to do Sole Source on CD???

Yep. I've ss Sunday/Monday on LT and today on CD. Oh my goodness I'm struggling Bea. I never found it this difficult the first time. The idea of Ssing is getting me down, but I know it will only take me about six weeks to get to goal. SIX weeks out of my life....but it seems a long way away now. I may do SS+ if I'm finding it too tough. You can have a bit of chicken/salad etc along with the shakes. I'm going to just plug away at it for now and take each day at a time. I must say the Choc Tetra was lovely in coffee. It made three lovely cups so that is one nice surprise over LT.

Hows the pregnancy going hun? Hope you are well.:D

Back