Lipotrim week 1 lost 5lbs :( a bit disappointed but 5 is better than nothing

Elizabeth1983

So I met my gorgeous hubby 9yrs ago & I was a small 8st 2lbs. Over the years I put on about a stone & a half (I'm only 5ft 1.5in yes that .5 means a lot ha!) so I started feeling a bit tubby as being so small I can't really carry off a lot of weight. Looking back at pictures I now realise that I looked really healthy & would love to be that size again!! 2yrs ago I had my lovely little boy but during pregnancy I put on 4st it didn't help that I had stopped smoking so I was literally eating for two, a lovely slab of chocolate fudge cake & ice cream every night... Oops!!
looking in the mirror at my puffy bloated face was hard & i started thinking to myself "theres no way my hubby finds me attractive, how can he still love me etc etc" (he is really supportive & tells me too stop being silly)
So last wk I decided to try the lipotrim diet, my 1st weigh in was a complete shocker, how had I managed to balloon to 11st 11lbs??? (Too much wine & takeaways clearly!!)

so I survived my 1st week, I thought I'd crave my Wednesday night wine night & my Saturday wine & Chinese night but I was so surprised it didn't bother me!! Oh Sunday was a killer, Sundays in our house consist of forest walks with the dog & a picnic then home for a big roast dinner. I was unbearable, grumpy/miserable I would of chewed your right arm off for a roast dinner haha! But hey I survived
ive been drinking on average 8pints of water a day as well as my TFR lipotrim so I expected a bigger loss than 5lbs.... A bit disappointed & disheartened I suppose 5lbs is better than nothing!! I haven't really been regular with the toilet (sorry) so the chemist gave me dulcolax so ill try taking a couple of them this wk & see if that helps! I'm just taking it week by week so fingers crossed I can stick with it & lose a decent amount to help me feel human again instead of a roller pig!! Jeezo I could eat my feelings right now haha!! Who would of thought gaining weight could have such an affect on you mentally & emotionally.... Some advise/encouragement/support would be great!

Oh I can fairly talk xxx

Ah Elizabeth don't be feeling so down hearted about your weight loss 5lbs is great try to cut down a small bit on the water as I was drinking way to much at one time and my weight did not go the way I wanted it but keep at you will feel the benefits and so will your family you can do it

Well done on ur first week, the toughest by far! 5lbs is a good loss!! Keep up the good work x

Well done in your first week. I think that the amount you lose is relative to your starting weight , so as you are only a couple of stones over the loss may be smaller? whereas starting weight of 10 stone over you might lose 12lbs in your first week?
:)

Hey, I just started my LPT, and TBH your story seems very similar to main , but I did not had a baby , so imagine going from9.4 st to 11.8st in less than a year after getting married ,i just finished day 1 but after looking through all the successful stories and reviews , that pushed me and encouraged me to go on and stick to the plan, 'i understand how does it feel and how much you are concern to look as FAB as your hubby met you even if he said I like you the way you are , its about you feeling better and beautiful from inside also , do not give up yet ,, as a lot of people done it so you will , good luck and well done

Back