Lipotrim when living with others

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Hello!

I have decided that although a massive change Lipotrim is the way forward for me. I can keep on losing and p[utting on the same few stone but i'd rather yoyo around 11 stone than 19!!

My question is how do you cope when you have to cook for others? I make brekkie, packed lunch and tea for o/h and although he is very supportive, i'm wondering how long it will take before I become de-sensitised to food. All I can think of is getting slim and healthy and I pray that's enough will power to get me through xx

Hi I'm on day 11 this is the 3rd time for me to do lipotrim and stick to it I also have to cook for oh and 4 kids lol I really understand how hard it is wen I'm feeding the baby and physically holding the food in my hand a natural reaction I jus want to shove it in my mouth (I don't) :)... It does get easier I find myself looking forward to cooking and for some reason the smells male me feel better..everyone's different at the start but when the loses start to show it will not bother u .. Good luck with ur journey on lipotrim :)

Hi I'm on day 11 this is the 3rd time for me to do lipotrim and stick to it I also have to cook for oh and 4 kids lol I really understand how hard it is wen I'm feeding the baby and physically holding the food in my hand a natural reaction I jus want to shove it in my mouth (I don't) :)... It does get easier I find myself looking forward to cooking and for some reason the smells male me feel better..everyone's different at the start but when the loses start to show it will not bother u .. Good luck with ur journey on lipotrim :)

Thanks hun - that takes A LOT of willpower! Will just have to give it a go and stay strong! :) xx

watch_her_fly said:
Thanks hun - that takes A LOT of willpower! Will just have to give it a go and stay strong! :) xx

Willpower is something I'm learning along the way lol usually I have none :) good luck u can do it x

I know that i face a life time battle with food and that losing it on LT is in fact the easy part. At the moment I'm just not eating- end off story! But once I'm on maintenance I'll have to eat and manage my weight.

So that's a long winded way of saying, I still cook for my family (hubby and two strapping 6ft4" sons) and I'm using the experiences of cooking and not eating to strengthen my self control muscle.

I was shocked the first time I cooked with how often I went to just have a little taste and I realised that I'd often eat bread, crisps, you name it whilst I was cooking. But no more. I keep a glass of iced water handy and when my hand reaches for something naughty I divert it to the glass

Thanks alot, good luck to you too x

Back