Lipotrim

louthlass

Hi i started lipotrim on july 20th and so far ive lost 22lbs im really really pleased with this ive a wedding next week any tips for me????

hi well done on loss thats fantastic ;) :) i cert no expert but would recomend refeeding before wedding esp if you are planning to drink at it :( and or eat? have you reached your goal yet?

That is a fantastic loss well done!

AMAZING weight loss!! well done!!

a very common question here!

i suppose, what do you mean by tips? are you debating whether to eat/drink or are you just after tips of how to make it through the day on LT?

i went to a wedding on LT a couple of months back and when everyone was eating, i'd just told the bride, groom and waiters that i was dieting and would just like a coffee please, and sat there with my coffee and sparkling water feeling fabulous.

when it came to any more food, people asking why i wasnt drinking/eating if i knew them well i explained everything, if i didnt i just said i was dieting and everyone thought i was very strong willed. was quite nice actually! xxx

Hi

Congrats on your loss so far, that's great!

As has been said; it depends whether you plan to eat or not. I too have done a wedding on TFR & just had sparkling water, it's really not as tough as you might think & I don't think it's necessary to come off the diet for the sake of one event. However, if you are looking to eat, I would suggest you refeed.

Good luck with what you decide!

Hannah

I can`t really add to what`s been said, So just wanted to say well done on your weight loss x

Great weight loss!

As for the wedding I always say, plough on through on the LT - have sparkling water in a champers glass with ice ;) and have a wonderful time!!

Amazing weight loss :D Well done you !

You also started on my birthday :D

Re the wedding... social events are always awkward & to be honest when I did a 4 month stint last year (May to August) I became a social hermit.

You could always be upfront about why you can't eat / drink... & just make sure you have bottled still or sparkling (not tonic) :)

Good luck x

I've done a wedding sticking 100% to TFR (towards the end), and one with 2 shakes, 1 low-carb meal (at the beginning when I didn't want anyone to know what I was doing?)- with no alcohol at either. Both were hard as I'm used to drinking at weddings and everyone was asking if I was pregnant! But at the 2nd one it was more than obvious I wasn't, and I was walking on air at all the compliments!! LOL!
If you're not going to eat- make sure you let the Bride & Groom know- you don't want them shelling out €50-odd euro for a meal you don't eat!
(I take it from your nickname you're from Co Louth?)

personally, feel it's important to stick with the usual social events while doing LT and telling your friends family why. nobody else's business - and actually lots of people don't ask you if they don't know you that well.

but each to their own :)

i just think it's important that we treat social occasions as times when we spend time with people we care about, it's not about the food or drink.

again, have a wonderful time and hope people notice your weight loss ;)

Well done on your fabulous losses so far.

Whatever you decide re the wedding has to be something you can live with but I would personally stick to LT. You can enjoy the occasion without food or alcohol, I managed to last year. I'm back on LT and have a girlie night next week and a wedding reception the week after and I'll be sticking to my water both times. Hardly anyone at either occasion will know I am on LT.

Most importantly, have a great time and enjoy the inevitable compliments you will get about your losses so far.

x

Back