Lipotrim :(

charl-x

Arghhh I come off it this Friday :cry:

It is really the best diet if you have the will power (I ain't cheated once ;) )

I started at 220Pounds = 15 and a half stone and currently I am..

9 And a Half stone :eek::eek:!!

Just theres a lot of newbies about.. so if you want to ask anything feel free xxxx

WOW what an amazing loss i bet you feel great! good luck for your continuing journey! i love these weightloss stories it really spurs me on so thankyou!! xxx

That's great, I thought it was going to be one of those I lost X and put it all back, absolutely brill. About the same as what I want to be?

Charl! That is just fantastic! Well done sweetie. I'm so pleased for you.

You'll do brilliantly on refeed and maintenance if you are as disciplined as you were on LT.

I wish you all the luck in the world for the rest of your healthy, happy, slim life!

Any chance of some pics? :D

X

Yeh pics would be nice

Yeah I think we all avoided the camera as the camera never lies! I always felt like punching the person who pointed a camera my way!

Make up for lost time and get that camera out, and take lots of photos to show off that new slim body!

:wow: hun thats amazin!! :D well done!!! :happy096:

ive got about the same 2 lose hun an would appreciate any advice wiv the social aspect and bordom etc!!!

good luck wiv refeed hun. xox

Brill news that is so wonderful thanks for posting it's such a pick me up when I know someone has completed their part of the journey xxx

well done you u must be so thrilled, do you have any before and after photos to share? this is my first week on ll and its my first weigh in tomorrow but to be honest i have fond today the hardest i have wanted food so much:sigh: i have not caved tho well done again x

:wow: hun thats amazin!! :D well done!!! :happy096:

ive got about the same 2 lose hun an would appreciate any advice wiv the social aspect and bordom etc!!!

good luck wiv refeed hun. xox

Its hard at 1st! It's so strange on this diet you realise how much food and drink impacts are lives. Your social life will be affected..yes..but just think of after the diet :) :)..

When I was bored I looked on ebay and cooked :s Strange I know!

Back