lipotrim

start of day 34

Oops had some vodka and tonic last night! not a great deal and didnt have 2 of the shakes, weighed myself this morning due to paranoia and it seems i have still lost 3lb this week! so happy days! start on my 6th and FINAL week tomorrow!! only 2lb off my goal weight which I aim to lose next week. hope your all good and doing well!! waiting for me ketosis test strips to see if i have knocked myself out of it due to the vodka!! will let you no! x

well even if you have knocked yourself out with only 2lb to lose im sure you stll will be able to lose it x x x

start of week 6 today! final week : )

well had my end of week 5 weigh in today, lost 2lb again :) 19lb loss in total in 5 weeks so not bad going. gonna make this my final week as I'm only a few pound off goal weight and aim to get that off this week and any remainder will do in the re-feed week! hope yr all doing well!

hey well done im in week 5 to although a long way to go yet. bt its great to hear your almost there. youve done so well x x x

end of day 37

thanks for the support : )

cant believe only got 5 days to go!! bit anxious about coming off it as i feel so in control on this..bit nervous that i may lose control but now i've seen the results i doubt i will jeopardise all the hard work and commitment i have put it! introduced weights to my walking now to tone up as all the fat has practically gone. just need to tone up stomach and arms.. : ) best of luck to you all

Hi tashbuckle!:)

From someone starting their lipotrim journey to someone nearly finishing....just wanna say well done!

Reading that all your fat has nearly gone just made my jaw drop! I cant wait to get to that stage....if I ever do!

Good luck with your last 5 days and I'm sure you'll be fine on refeed, look how well you've already done!:)

Good luck with the last few days and refeeding Tash. I've loved reading your thread!

I'm finishing day 23 of 42 (or possibly 49), so halfway there. So pleased to have got this far. :D

end of day 38

well nearing the end of another lipotrim day! 4 more days to re-feed week! hoping to lose another 2lb this week and a final 2lb in the re-feed week. fingers crossed. want to go out bank holiday so hope to be alcohol free although time will tell.. feel good and confident when i;m out now which hopefully wont make me think, oh well i'm ok now i can have a drink!! roll on weigh in day! hope yr all good and doing well., love to hear your blogs!

Last edited:
start of day 40

WOW 3 more days to go : (((((

had a blip last night - exchanged a shake for some salmon. downed that with lots of water and a teaspoon of fibre clear as I havent had bowel movement for a couple of days (sorry to share that lol). however in the night my stomach was in agony and i was on the toilet all night with diahoreea! felt like i lost another stone ! not quite sure what happened there?? bit frightening to say that happened to me after eating!! any ideas or has anybody experienced that before?

FINITO!! : )))))))

another 2lb lost on final week! total weight loss 21lb in 6 weeks! cant believe i've done it it's been a journey to say the least. Started day 1 of re-feed, had some chicken and veggies and lots of water i'm completely stuffed, feel like i used to when i pigged out on big roast dinners!! but with half the calories consumed. looking forward to entering the next challenge of lipotrim and maintaining this weight! wish me luck.. and good luck to all you that are still on the the diet! I will keep blogging to let you know how i get on.

Good luck Tash, thanks for the update!

Well done Tash best of luck with refeed
can't wait to get there too! x

half way through refeed week

Hi all, well i'm half way through re-feed week. and doing really well. not had as much food as i'm supposed to, dont seem to want to eat that much yet. worked out twice this week too so feeling pretty good so far. think this maintenance is going to be good - think i've finally convinced my mind and body that a healthy lifestyle is the way to go!!! hope yr all doing well. will keep you posted and let you know what weigh in day says!

life after lipotrim

Hi guys thort i'd give you an update as to where I am in my life after lipotrim! I finished re-feed week last week and have been on maintenance since then. I lost a pound on re-feed week and have kept it off thus far nearing the end of my maintenance week so feel confident i can keep it off but i am concious day to day what i am putting in my mouth now! I have had treats but in small doses so dont feel like i'm losing out! hope you are all doing well. keep up the good work guys x

Brilliant to hear Tash - I'm on my way to life after lipotrim shortly, so it's great to hear that it can be done!

Good luck.

:wow:

Well done Tash... Your journey has been fantastic, and it proves to us lot lagging behind that it can be done x x

Good luck with your new life too waterworks x x

tashbuckle - you're doing well and it's hard to feel you're missing out - but think of how you'll feel when you go out looking fab in your new skinny clothes. (Everyone but tash, look away now - if you really, really really must cheat, do it with something low carb - protein or fat because it will fill you up more, won't break your ketosis, and won't give you terrifying urges to binge on carbs). Good luck

life after lipotrim- update

hi guys, just thort i would write a quick blog on my life after lipotrim. I'm basically on maintenance now and have been off LT for over 3 weeks now. I am enjoying a normal life and have been eating pretty much what i want and had alcohol occasionally. i do watch my portion sizes and tend to stick to protein and salads where i can but i havent been a complete angel. I weighed myself last week and went up by 2lb.. but when weighted myself again today and i'm only 1lb heavier so i'm not that worried.. but concious how quick and easy weight can go on!! just concentrating on toning arms and tummy now as losing 21lb that quick has left some saggy bits that no amount of weight loss will fix~! good luck to you all. keep yr stories coming.

Back