lipotrim

Drink as much water as is humanly possible lol! it helps you feel full when you are missing snacks! Good luck =D xx

If you go to www.tickerfactory.com you can create a weight loss ticker and then copy and paste the BB code onto your signature here. I know how you feel, when i decided I was going to go on this diet i was so nervous and excited I couldnt sleep!! Everyone on here is such a great help and inspiration, if you're struggling post on here and you will get so much support it has helped me being able to talk to others who know how you're feeling xxx

aw thanks hun u have done so good so keep up the hard work :) and its always good to no that there are people there to help to xx thank hun xxx

Aww thankyou! Ive got my next weigh in tomorrow im always so nervous the day before!! Everyone on here knows exactly what you're going through hun so any questions or if you just need to rant and get it off your chest we are all here to listen!! Try and keep yourself busy, I have made lists of why im doing this, lists of new things im going to treat myself to when i reach goal, anything to keep my hands away from food lol! xxx

Good luck with the weigh in Brochmor x x

aw thanks hun u have done so good so keep up the hard work :) and its always good to no that there are people there to help to xx thank hun xxx

Welcome Klee! We were all newbies so I feel for you hun! Log onto this forum as often as you can as the support is superb. We're all on separate journeys but the same one, if you get me!! GOOD LUCK!!!

X s

aw thank u for the welcome and also well done on your weight loss

also good luck for your weigh in tomorro am just gting used to how to use this ha ha xx :)

iv made my tracker but dont no how to putit on hear lol xx
Hi hun well done on making the best choice for you. Re... tracker...go into user cp and find edit signature then copy and paste it on there hun L xx

Anyone know if you can take any type of head ache tablet ?? Ive been suffering the last 2 days and havent took any :( x

i dont think am doing the tracker thing right lol xx

Hi, go to your ticker page and there should be a box with bb code. You need to copy and paste all the text from inside that text box and then go to your signature and paste the whole copied text in there and save it and then it should show up on your posts. :)

Hi hun and welcome! This site has deffo helped me through the tough times. Drink lots of water and distract your self, i sometimes stay late at work, it distracts me from going home and eating, then by the time my son has his tea, goes to bed i settle down for a shake then its bed lol. (other than tonight im up late lol)

Stick with it Klee you can do it !! x

Back