Lipotrim4me weight loss diary

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
I'v decided to start one of these so I can look back when I'm at a healthy weight. I'm on day 4 today and already have lost 7lb (I know I shouldn't weigh during the week but couldn't help it). I have been so lucky this time round (3rd time on LT) I have hardly any hunger pains at all and haven't craved food very much either. I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday :)

Thanks Chan :)

Day 5 has gone pretty well ;) I had a photo shoot at 1 so my other half took my little girl food shopping. I had plenty of excersize with the 2 year old in today's shoot, she didn't sit still for more than a second! Very cute and funny tho. I had a few hunger pains when Anthony made a roast and when I made a chocolate spread butty for my daughter but nothing too bad. I just drank my water and got over it quickly :)

Didn't sleep very well last night so a little tired but looking forward to our day out to Legoland tomorrow :)

22:19 on day 5 and I'm having my first real craving. I really feel the need for a cheese and pickly sandwich! I have a little hunger pain so gonna get some water. I'm still really happy with how little iv craved food.

Had a lively day today with my little family in Legoland :) made them a packed lunch so we didn't have to buy hot food and I had a shake before we left. Had another when we got back because my tummy was rumbling but all in all, a really good Lipotrim day :)

Day 7 and my first weigh in. Lost 11lb :) do happy with that. X

Well done lipotrim feels good doesn't it

al30 said:
Well done lipotrim feels good doesn't it

Thank you :) yea its the best! X

Day 8 and I have a huge burst of energy. The most energy I have had since starting so I'm going to clear out my wardrobe! I have only lost 11lb but already clothes are loose and look too baggy. I also kept all my clothes from before losing 4stone on slimming world so I need to throw those out. I'm never going back!

Wow you did great at legoland, didn't you. I haven't had any real challenges like that yet. You are doing fab! I'm on day 4 and it's definately the hardest for me so far, I'm hungry and grumpy! Glad to hear an energy boost might be on the way:)

shrinkingannie said:
Wow you did great at legoland, didn't you. I haven't had any real challenges like that yet. You are doing fab! I'm on day 4 and it's definately the hardest for me so far, I'm hungry and grumpy! Glad to hear an energy boost might be on the way:)

It is hard going out and sitting with other whilst they eat but I'm too determined to give up. I cook at home for my daughter and when my partner stays over so am around food all the time. The energy will kick in and tomorrow you should wake up with no hunger pains because u should be in ketosis by then :)

Day 9, still lucky enough to be finding this quite easy. Little bit of rumbling today but nothing big. We went hopping for Xmas presents and I walked there and back so very happy with that. Saved me £8 in bus fares too! Tonight I have a nice hill night with the other half because my daughter is at her dads. Just hope sitting just the 2 of us and watching a film, doesn't make me want to snack. I wouldn't cave even if I did crave but it makes it harder.

Whats a hill night? Hope u enjoy ur eve anyway, u seem to have great resolve which will serve you well to not snack. Im permanently attached to my litre bottle of water, it helps. Im day 7 and lost 6lbs. Wanna get into the 11's so bad.

xxxx

AvaGardner said:
Whats a hill night? Hope u enjoy ur eve anyway, u seem to have great resolve which will serve you well to not snack. Im permanently attached to my litre bottle of water, it helps. Im day 7 and lost 6lbs. Wanna get into the 11's so bad.

xxxx

Lol...a chill night. Stupid phone!

Well done on your loss! I'd love to be in the 11's. :)

Day 10 and I am at a children's birthday party. Sat here with my water and not even fussed about the party food. I can't believe how lucky I have been this time round!

Day 11 and I spoke too soon yesterday!!! Had a fine day but tonight I'm really struggling :( I just feel desperate to have something to eat. Iv just made bacon on toast for my daughter and had to talk my way out of making myself one too! I know I won't cave and there are so many who have been on this for months so I should be grateful. Just finding it hard today and feel a bit down. I'm busy tomorrow so hopefully that will snap me out of it :)

Also having trouble in the toilet area too so that's not helping! Lol

Day 12 has been a busy one. Had a photo shoot at 12 and was busy all morning so didn't get my first shake until 2! Not ha any cravings or hunger tho so all good :)

Day 13 has been a great day on the diet front. No cravings a wanting food at all. Not even when cooking tea :) weigh in 2 tomorrow!!!

Oh well done Lipotrim. Best of luck with weigh in tomorrow. Ive had some tough cravings too this week so know how hard it can be but just think of hopping on them scales tomorrow.

xxx

Back