Lipotrim4me weight loss diary

AvaGardner said:
Oh well done Lipotrim. Best of luck with weigh in tomorrow. Ive had some tough cravings too this week so know how hard it can be but just think of hopping on them scales tomorrow.

xxx

Thank you :) I'll be happy with anything over 4lb tomorrow so fingers crossed! :)

wow it sounds like you are doing fantastic, good luck for the weigh in x

Meddy said:
wow it sounds like you are doing fantastic, good luck for the weigh in x

Thanks Maddy, I just hope it stays like this. I'm really lucky this time round. Iv found it a lot easier. 2nd weigh in, in a couple of hours! Can't wait. Lol

Day 14 and just been weighed. -7.5lb :) so happy with that x

Day 15 has been another quite easy day. Did fancy a bit of the other halts kebab but nothing major. Lol. I'm officially a student as from today too so learning what to tell people at my placement will be interesting :)

Yesturday got worse late on! I reaaaallllyyyyy wanted some pizza so bad but I didnt cave :)

Day 16 has been much better! No cravings at all. Tho I do still miss food, I won't give in! Only a few more weeks before re feed :)

Day 17 and a little rumbly tum but that's it :) no cravings at all! Not even When making a curry!!! Phew

Well done. U have done great. I cannot imagine cooking for anyone. I am lucky I don't have to. All the women on here who do are fantastic x

LadyKate25 said:
Well done. U have done great. I cannot imagine cooking for anyone. I am lucky I don't have to. All the women on here who do are fantastic x

Thanks Kate, I actually find it helps but home made curry is my weakness. I do struggle when I'm making that. Lol x

LadyKate25 said:
Ah bless. Ur doing good. Keep it up. Think u can have one later it will always be there. X

That's the thing I'm looking forward too most. I'll probably have that once a week as my treat when I'm done on this diet. It's a slimming work recipe so is really low in fat.

I'm cutting most carbs out completely when I'm off TFR. No bread, potatoes, pasta or rice! So to have that as a treat will really be something to look forward to at the weekend :)

Day 18 and iv had a portly little girl :( she's fine now but meant we were stuck in all day whilst the sun was shinning. I made the best roast for my other half too! I'm becoming quite the chef (ironic I know). It looked amazing but I didn't really fancy it. I'm craving a chicken salad at the moment but not badly. Just fancy one. Lol. 2 and a half more weeks til re feed :) woohoo!

Ah sorry to hear your little girl is poorly. Congrats on doing the roast. It's nice cooking sometimes. I am glad I don't have to on this diet. As we r both on it this time. Even last time my partner sorted himself out bless him. X ;)

Glad your wee girl is better. Sounds like you are well in the swing of it now.

Thanks. She's fine today and was back in school. I am well and truly into this now but only because I have set myself little breaks to look forward to. I start re feed in 2 weeks and that keeps me going. Then back on TFR until Xmas when I have another break. Makes it a lot easier!

Kate I am not making BBQ ribs and chow mein for the other half an my daughter! It smells soooo nice. I'm just looking forward to my chicken salad in a couple of weeks :)

I meant now. Lol. They looked and smelled amazing! I don't know if I'm ever going to have ribs again or not. Iv decided I'm cutting a lot of stuff out and having a treat once a fortnight. Pizza is my biggest weeknes (apart from healthy home made curry) so pizza will probably be my treat. Only it will be 1 or 2 pieces with loads of salad rather than half a pizza and garlic brea like before! Lol

Day 19 has gone by so quick. Another good day with no cravings but I am missing sitting with my little family and having a meal.

My daughter aske me to finish the diet today so I could eat some tea with her and my other half. Broke my heart but I explained it won't be long and it's all to make me a healthy mummy. Iv been very careful around her because I don't want her thinking about weight. We've spoken about how if I had made healthier choices when I was younger then I wouldn't have to do this now and how it's my own fault but I don't want it to be something she thinks a lot about x

Back