Lipotrim4me weight loss diary

I can't believe how fast it's going!

Day 20! Woohoo! Pretty uneventful but would love nothing more right now that a hot chicken salad! 2 more weeks before my little break :)

Day 21. Just been weighed and lost 3.5lb. Bit gutted but hope for more next week x

Day 21 nearly over and probably one of my hardest. My loss was a disappointment and I feel really bloated. I feel a little ill and like I just need a decent meal. Lol. I'm going to stop myself from weighing every day and see what the scales say next Wednesday! Fingers crossed for atleast 4 or 5lb :)

Thanks Kate.

Well...day 22 and not good :( I threw up my first shake, couldn't even get the 2nd shake down and no chance of having a 3rd. All in all, iv managed to keep about half a shake down. I don't know why!!! It's so frustrating. I'm not ill and the shakes have been going down so well until now. I have a bit of a temp but I think that's because iv worked myself up. Fingers crossed I get back to normal tomorrow! X

I think my third week was 3.5 as well they say the third week is a hard one

Day 23...I m too scares to try a shake today but do feel better than I did yesterday. The stomach ache has eased so I'm gonna wait until about 12 and have one then. Fingers crossed it stays down :)

Thanks Kate. It stayed down!! :) I still have a bit of a stomachs ache but not sure what it is. Might be TOTM soon but it doesn't feel like that. I'm just gla the shake stayed down. Lol

Thanks Kate, I'm loads better now :) managed to keep 2 shakes down today. I think I might have had a bit of a 24hr bug or something. Just glad it's sorted. Roll on weigh in 4 in Wednesday. Lol

Aww you poor thing. You are obviously a very strong lady as you have stuck to the diet and not used this blip asan excuse mot to continue....well done to you, I think you're amazing for sticking with it. Also yey for not weighing youself, it can dishearten you if you're progress is not as fast on a daily basis but the important thing is the weekly weight loss and how that contributes to the bigger overall picture. I really look forward o my weigh in at the pharmacy each week, it's a great surprise.

Good luck x

Can I just say I love love your dancing bannana :) Makes me smile

Lipotrim4Me said:
Thanks Kate, I'm loads better now :) managed to keep 2 shakes down today. I think I might have had a bit of a 24hr bug or something. Just glad it's sorted. Roll on weigh in 4 in Wednesday. Lol

Great news ! X

LadyKate25 said:
Great news ! X

They came back up :( im back to spare one and my stomach Is killing again. X

Butterflygirl said:
Can I just say I love love your dancing bannana :) Makes me smile

Lol it made me chuckle do had to add it x

Back