Lipotrim4me weight loss diary

Day 24 an not good :( was ill last night. I brought up my last shake and I'm guessing my first. I was feeling so much better and then all of a sudden it hit me. I had half a shake this morning but it came back up. I'm just thinking things thru now and researching if an egg will kick me out of ketosis because I could use the energy x

LadyKate25 said:
Oh no. U ok ? What u gonna do ? That's not right. X

Iv ended up having a plain omelette :( I googled it a lot and I should still be in ketosis. I needed something, and it's managed to stay down so I'm gonna give the shakes another go tomorrow and if they come back up, I'm gonna start re feed on Monday instead of Wednesday. As long as I stick to re feed then I shouldn't gain and will hopefully still lose a bit more before our holiday x

I've followed Atkins and are eggs as part of the diet and stayed in ketosis x at least it wasn't a floury bap!!! ;0) x x x x hope your better tomorrow x

Welshmamma said:
I've followed Atkins and are eggs as part of the diet and stayed in ketosis x at least it wasn't a floury bap!!! ;0) x x x x hope your better tomorrow x

Haha I was on google for hours looking up eggs and ketosis! It was the best omelette ever! They tasted so different from before. I'm so ready for re feed now. I'm gonna jump on the scales in the morning just to make sure I haven't gained with the eggs. But I doubt it very much :) x

Oh I hope u feel better soon. I really want to eat something. I fancy two slices of toast with butter. This would be bad wouldn't it. What could I have !? Glad u kept it down. X

LadyKate25 said:
You know you were saying about the slim and save. Do u just buy this online ? How does it work. ? X thanks X

Yea u get it online. It looks so good. I'm gonna give it a try when I get back off holiday :)

Janine, I am so glad that stayed down sweety, was a tad worried for you last night x

anywho, due to you mentioning it I have now had a quick look at slim and save, like the idea of some sort of strange rehydrated meal myself lol, it is quite a few more calories than LT i see, has anyone tried S&S, and what were the results like?

and well done Kate for resisting, I was in a terrible chicken shish mood last night and very nearly did it lol, but didnt PHEW!

Well done dizzy. I'm just down cos I can't eat!! Silly.

Thanks lipotrim4me I have been looking at it. Do u have to buy the meals yourself ?!

X

me too Kate, we lite the fire last night and was all lovely and toasty warm and romantic and could have killed for a glass of port and some cheese to enjoy with it lol

Hey ladies. The eggs stayed down all night! Woohoo. Lol. Iv just weighed myself and I haven't gained an oz! So I'm guessing I am
Still in ketosis :) I'm gonna try a shake in about an hour and see how I go.

Slim and save is about the same calories if u go for the 3 pack a day version and ad a piece of chicken at night. U stay in ketosis too! Iv been chatting to a couple of ladies on Facebook who do it and one of them lost 16lb in the first week an 9lb in the second week. I think even of I lost 1 or 2lb less than on Lipotrim, it would be worth it because I could still "eat" with my family. Iv been told the packs are actually quite nice too.

You buy it yourself online and Olathe 3 pack option is £29.99 so I'm gonna try it for a week and then of I don't like it, I'll go back to Lipotrim. I think it's worth a try :)

Anything is worth a try. Glad u kept it down. Hopefully u ll be ok now. Xxx

So true dizzy the other half and me wanted pizza then buttered toast but didn't. He s being really strong. Xx

LadyKate25 said:
Anything is worth a try. Glad u kept it down. Hopefully u ll be ok now. Xxx

So true dizzy the other half and me wanted pizza then buttered toast but didn't. He s being really strong. Xx

Pizza is my favourite food! I'm determined to keep this weight off after refeed tho so will stick to a healthy diet and then may treat myself to a piece on holiday. A piece! Not a whole pizza like before! Lol x

Ah bless ya. Yeah my other half loves pizza it's his fave too. I only had it once in blue moon before I met him. Now I like it also. Not good. But I am a burger and chips kinda girl !! So hungry. !!

pizza really not my thing, good job really as I do a little extra work delivering the stuff lol, we do have it, but maybe twice a year lol, now, if we talking takeaway it has to be a curry for me hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmmm, with all the trimmings x

Back