Lipotrim4me weight loss diary

I love home made slimming world curry! Can't wait to have some of that when I'm eating properly. Lol

Well day 25 has been a failure again! I can't stomach the shakes anymore. Im gagging before I even get any in my mouth and then once it hits my stomach, I'm off being sick. My stomach muscles are killing me and I still haven't been the loo :( I decided today to forget about it all and go out. We had a lovely day and I didn't eat anything. Then I tried another shake at about 4:30 and had no luck so iv had an amlette again tonight. I googled some more and added some cheese for a bit extra energy. It was just a small one but it's kept me going. Iv got a mad busy day tomorrow and can't chance passing out. I'm so sorry if this sounds like just an excuse to come off the diet but it's not. I'm on re feed on Wednesday anyway. I'm so scared of gaining so am going to weigh myself tomorrow and see what happens. I'm getting some dulcolax
Tomorrow too because it's been way too long! X

maybe it's the constipation thats making u feel like that or adding to it x hope u r better soon xx

Meddy said:
maybe it's the constipation thats making u feel like that or adding to it x hope u r better soon xx

I'm starting to wonder of it is. That may be why my stomach hurts so much too. I'll see if it helps when I take 2 tomorrow and then I have weigh in on Wednesday anyway. Fingers crossed x

I use 1tsp of Fibreclear in just 1 of my shakes everyday and it keeps me going. Give it a go..

Ms R said:
I use 1tsp of Fibreclear in just 1 of my shakes everyday and it keeps me going. Give it a go..

Iv been doing that all week but it's not done anything. I'm bloated today too.

I jumped on the scales today and iv lost half a lb this week so fingers crossed I won't have a gain on Wednesday and can start re feed properly. No luck with the shakes again today :(

I think you should start your refeed immediately, the shakes are obviously not agreeing with you anymore, but you are not getting enough calories or nutrients in one small omelette a day. Listen to your body, best of luck.

Iv got no way of getting out to buy chicken breast so I can re feed. I'll have to start tomorrow. I had a small omelette again yesturday with a chopped piece of bacon and the scales now say I have gained 2lb. I'm devistaed! How the hell can that happen? Iv eaten nothing else at all! I can't wait to just get sorted but now am thinking I am not going to eat anything at all today. I'm just going to drink loads of water and wait until tomorrow
:(

The lady from the Lipotrim website just called me and she's told me toher place the shakes with a glass of skimmed milk and follow the normal re feed program for a week. She said I shouldn't gain then and will be fine. I feel so much better knowing that! She said that the gain this morning is just water, it's not fat and it will come back off :) x

good advice Janine, you cant NOT eat, thats a fast road to giving up and troffing your face sweety, get yourself in a good place for your hollygogs then see how you feel after than ok x

i'v not been around for a while so a little update. I lost 1/2 a lb on Wednesday which was my weigh day. I'v been on re feed since then doing every step as advised and its working :) i feel great, i feel full all of the time and the numbers on the scales are going down :)

Sounds fantastic, are you feeling better now?

shrinkingannie said:
Sounds fantastic, are you feeling better now?

Loads better thanks and finish it really easy to stick to re feed. I'm so full! It still makes me feel off after eating but I'm sure I'll get use to it. Lol

Back