LIPOTRIMMERS BE WARNED

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
If you possibly can, stick with it. I am so struggling to get back on its unbelievably hard!

Back in September I went to see about lipotrim along as a friend had told me about it, I was at rock bottom. I didnt think for one moment I would follow it. I managed to stick with it for 10 weeks before I went on holiday to Egypt. I was really careful but enjoyed my holiday and ate out in the evening and managed to maintain my weight. I have continued to maintain over xmas and my sons 18th BUT I'm struggling to get back on. I've got a load of excuses but dont want to be using them.

I have a valentines meal booked but after that I WILL NOT use any other excuses including my hubbies birthday. I only have 2 1/2 stone left to goal so if I give myself 10 weeks that takes me up to 27/04/09, which is my 24th wedding anniversary. That is my goal. But first mini goal is to lose lots to win with the shakers!1

Enough rambling. Really good luck to all lipotrimmers we can do this together. XX

Yeah i am determind to stick it out!!
I know one blip and i will never get back on again!!

Keep thinking that. If I had stuck to it I would be so near target now.XX

Yeah, that's definitely worth a warning.

My first attempt at Lipotrim lasted 35 days, and I never cheated during it. I guess I got a little cocky about how a single blip wouldn't affect my ability to go straight back on the program. But it did. And the months where I wasn't on the program flew by, and my weight gradually returned.

I tried a second time to get on the program, (it really took some effort just to make the attempt) and lasted 18 days. Again, I blipped, and again, I found it impossible to get back on the program.

This is my third time on the program, and while I blipped last weekend for two days, I've been able to get back on the program again.

Every mistake you make on LT runs the risk of being a diet-ending mistake.

good plan

If you possibly can, stick with it. I am so struggling to get back on its unbelievably hard!

Back in September I went to see about lipotrim along as a friend had told me about it, I was at rock bottom. I didnt think for one moment I would follow it. I managed to stick with it for 10 weeks before I went on holiday to Egypt. I was really careful but enjoyed my holiday and ate out in the evening and managed to maintain my weight. I have continued to maintain over xmas and my sons 18th BUT I'm struggling to get back on. I've got a load of excuses but dont want to be using them.

I have a valentines meal booked but after that I WILL NOT use any other excuses including my hubbies birthday. I only have 2 1/2 stone left to goal so if I give myself 10 weeks that takes me up to 27/04/09, which is my 24th wedding anniversary. That is my goal. But first mini goal is to lose lots to win with the shakers!1

Enough rambling. Really good luck to all lipotrimmers we can do this together. XX
Sounds to me as if you have it all worked out, Just need to wait for the start date. Don't fweel bad look at how you have not gained. That is usually that extremely hard part. Dont worry you will get loads of prompts here. I f your notback by the date you said we will send out a posse to bring you in:eek:

i tried it once before lost 4 stone had "a day off" and am now loosing that same 4 stone cos i couldnt get back on it

so its an absolutely perfect warning!!

just keep chippin away hun an u will b back on it b4 u know it xxx

Ya, i am a bit worried about this also, as I am refeeding in two weeks so I can go away for a few nights and have a coupleof drinks.. i am adamant I will be straight back on and hope that I am able... good luck to those restartingx

warning heeded :D I am ridiculously obsessed with not having any blips no matter how crap i feel. I have cancelled valentines - my hubby tried to convince me but seeing you guys struggle on restart convinced me to just stick at it.

Cheers guys you are the best!

I feel the same as Purpleangel. I really don't want any blips cos I know I would be someone who finds it really hard to get back on it. I have my weak moments but try to get through them thinking about the goal at the end of this. Not to be fat anymore!

I've nearly done my 6 weeks now, never thought I would get past day 1 before I started. These warnings are heeded and thank you all so much for all support and advice. You are all angels!

I have the same warning :( ive finding it sooooooooo hard to get bk to it. also have a valentines meal booked then thats me. I really need to stick at it.

Blue Eyes I know exactly how you feel. I did 10 weeks before Christmas and was fine. I came off for a week or two at Christmas and managed to loose all but one pound of what I put on. I then went away on holiday for a week and meant to restart immediately on my return. That was almost 2 weeks ago.............

Like you I have something planned for Valentines night, but come Monday it is back to business and I am back full time with no excuses.

I have been so miserable since I have been off the diet but I haven't been going mad so I hope I haven't done too much damage. I have been popping in and out of the site to see how everyone has been doing but I have been too ashamed to post knowing that I was not being true to the diet. So guys it is just not worth coming off it it you can possibly help it as it messes with your head so much.

Thanks for the warning, it does definitely seem to be hard to re-start after being off it for a little while. I have to go onto re-feed next week as I am going away, so fingers crossed I will be able to get straight back on to it when I return.

you've done so well hon and how lovely it will be for you to be on target for your special anniversary. xxxxxxx

Its a great warning

am sure not many can just jump straight back on, i know i have twice but i found it pretty easy?

great post hun and great eye opener to all who do a vlcd. Ive been in the excuses stage as well and theres always something around the corner but its only now that I have become mega determined!!

hi i lost weight once on the Cambridge diet, put most of it back on over more than a year and then lost it again,. This was several months ago and I've maintained, so it can be done, as long as you learn from your mistakes

Me too struggling to get back on to this diet, I really wish I hadn't had the break in December. I haven't had much luck this week either as I am full of cold and have a really bad cough.

Back