Lipotrims advice about adding things to soup :(

Angie44

Silver Member
I contactedlipotrim by email because my pharmacist said they recommend only 3 flapjacks a week and about what I can add to soup. Here is their official response and I am gutted I love the soup but only with garlic & chilli added.. Have any of you that add things noticed it slows your weight loss

Yes, you can have a flapjack every day.

Please do not add anything to your soup. It can interfere with your diet, make you much more hungry than you need to be and slow your weight loss.

I personally have had soup every day since being on LT & have always added pepper, chilli, cumin or corriander. As you can see it has never effected my weight loss or made me feel hungry so i wouldnt worry about it. Also i have had 1 flapjack every day since being on LT, do what works best for you, if you prefer the soup with added seasoning i would go for it. xx

Hmmm....I find it weird that other VLCD's let their users add things to the soup and LT doesnt. Im not really impressed with LT at the moment, they dont seem to encourage their customers.

Personally, I find the soup vile and can only tolerate it with a crapload of pepper!

I have soup every evening for my 'hot' evening meal and have always added sh#t-loads of pepper to it :D Never stopped me loosing!

I add chilli every day to my chicken soup. Yes it may well add to the hunger, I dont know as I always have it. But I read that chilli helps speed fat burn, and to be honest, I couldnt touch the soup without the chilli and pepper added!

i added worcester sauce and it was quite yummy to start off with - then i couldn't face it at all. my friend puts tabasco in theirs - i think you just have to find something that works - or just drink vanilla morning noon and night like i do now!!

Thanks all :D I had heard that about chilli which is why I added it...pharmacist said today as well he don't get why they say it as you can have any leaf tea so things like oregano are leaves therefore what is the difference...lost 4 this week so figure I will be ok to.

Hmmm....I find it weird that other VLCD's let their users add things to the soup and LT doesnt. Im not really impressed with LT at the moment, they dont seem to encourage their customers.

Personally, I find the soup vile and can only tolerate it with a crapload of pepper!

hi I was wondering (correct me if i am wrong) that you said you did cd before, but cant do it again, I was wondering why?

like i say i may have dreamt it, so correct me if i am wrong, just being nosey! :D

yeah i know what you mean, there is very little motivation from LT, speedy and pleasent responses, but no actual encouragement as such, espec from pharms!

I am loving cd at the mo :D there is more fibre too so hopefully i will move on my own soon (TMI!!) :eek:

I always added chili flakes and black pepper, although my weight loss was not as fast as some peoples.

:D

Hi blonde:) not me that did CD I may go to that for phase 2 but I think princess did it before

2 a day for the duration and no probs here x

Did you add things too fattothin..I am loving them 1 a day at moment but could easily do 2 at weekends with chilli and garlic

Yep Angie I hate 392 (but whos counting) of these soups and I added:-
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp chilli
Ground pepper
I loved them and I genuinly miss em too lol.
I know they are not for everyone but they kept my boat afloat!
Just beware with some ingredients espescially the sauce types as these do contain citric thingymibobs and some spices contain salt.
Enjoy! x

xx thank you xx

Back