Liptrim, Garlic and Ketosis!

Big Emma.

Hi

I am new to this site and have been doing Lipotrim for a week now, got my first weigh in tonight.

Someone told me that you can add garlic salt to the chicken soup so I went out and bought what I thought was garlic salt but I actually think was just garlic crystals that came in a salt like grinder.

Anyway, I added some - which 5 hours later gave me a poorly time and some time on the toilet!! But I am now worried that it will have affected my state of ketosis - does anyone have any thoughts on this please?!

Any comments much appreciated!

Thank you.

It wont of affected your keto state, you will be fine. But best to steer clear if you want to avoid the side effects! Lol

I would recomend adding a small amount of chili powder to the soup, makes all the difference!!

milktrayman.. i could take a bite out of you :(

emma it shouldnt affect you... but lay off the garlic if its making you poorly... last thing you want is to spend the rest of your days on the loo xx

chilli flakes, black pepper and paprika was what my Pharmacist recommended to me.
I have a soup for lunch in work, dreading it, I didnt like it much yesterday.

chillie flakes/ black pepper/ parsley (in the herb jar) all OK. they definatly wont take u out of ketosis. Also mushrooms, dont take you out of ketosis. not that u shud eat them but im sayin basically u wont come out with garlic x

what about salt can you have salt or is that a silly question?xx

o my word!salt is my life

hehe

that bad?!xx

Its like something someone said yesterday, the chicken soup is like marmite, you either love it, or hate it.
I am verging on the hate.

The shakes/soup already have the required daily levels of salt. Not adding extra salt is nothing to do with being in ketosis, just about the health issues relating to the correct levels of salt when drinking as much water I believe.

Back