Liptrim Newbie

Fat2Healthy

Hi all. I have been on LT for 4 days & it aint to bad. The shakes are very filling & having read some of the coffee vanilla recipes it does add more variety to the shakes. Overall I feel lighter and even in 4 days my jeans are not as tight.

I would surmise that week one of any diet mainly rids the body of water, frequent trips to the loo can testify to this. The diet is manageable however I did get headaches for the first two days, which maybe due to not drinking enough water.

Anyway I am looking forward to my weigh in next Wednesday. Lets hope its good news.

Heya and welcome
good luck with ur journey
my advice right now would be ..... get a comode, lol

welcome to the forum but beware of dodgy people on here:cool:

Welcome F2H! There seems to be quite a few new people on the diet at the moment... me included! Keep everyone posted on how you're doing. And maybe even think about a blog? I've been tossing up on putting up some blog entries... Could be fun!

Good luck maluv, Rule your body with an iron fist! and you'll look & feel how you want in no time.

David

Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Good luck on ur weigh in on weds.

Hi Fat2Healthy

I am a newbie two day 5 for me, like you said with any diet the 1st few days are harder and it gets easier wishing you lots of luck and great weight losses

welcome i love this place keeps my fingers away from temptation xx

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
This is a great forum with some fab people who'll keep you motivated, inspired and who'll give you a cuddle or even kick up the ass when they're required!!!!
Best of luck and keep us posted xxxx

Welcome to LT and good luck with your goals:D

Hi
im on day 5 also. Best of luck with the rest of the week. Its great that a few of us have started this week together. Look forward to the weighins.

Hi,
I'm on day 5. Broke last night but inspired to continue this morning. Didn't get headaches as I made sure I drank loads of water but did get lack of energy.

You're doing really well. Keep it up. I thought it wasn't working until this morning. It does!!! Think of the new slim you being unveiled at all those Christmas parties!! Bring it on..

Welcome hun, I am also a newbie on day 3, it seems grand apart from the loo visits and struggling with the water intake but I hear thats just normal. All the best and let us know how ya do on weigh in day.

Welcome to the forum and good luck for your WI on Wednesday. I look forward to hearing how well you do.

x

Hi! :)
I'm new too, (seems a few of us are), On day 3.
Also going to the loo like a trooper, the commode sounds like a good move!!

I'm feeling ok, tho a bit grumpy...you wouldn't notice apparently according to oh!!:p

Does Ketosis kick in on day 4??

Simone x

Moanz, it completely depends how much stored "nasties" you have left over! when your body is out of them ketosis will kick in and sort you out nicely ;)

Grumpy... oh hell yes, the first week I was one moody boy..

Get some Ketostix, they'll do you for months... 50 strips in a pack for 6 quid.. well worth the money, even to confirm your in Ketosis... I didn't notice the lovely ketone breath until the 2nd week =D

Thanks! So apart from the sticks & the breath, how do you tell your in Ketosis? Do you suddenly not feel hungry?!! I'm hopeful x

Back