lisas diary

liloone

been aware recently that although ive found my diet mojo again im not quite there on the exercise yet,so its been on my mind but yesterday my lovely other half ordered a cute pink mp3 player for me because i love power walks and find it so much less of a chore with some good beaty music,it should be here by wednesday with my new trainers too lol:Dso im looking forward to getting out there to make a bit more of an impact on what i lose everyweek,i remember well that exercise makes you feel grt and am looking forward to that aswell(not to mention music which i love so much big yay all round:D

Well done Lisa on finding your diet mojo once again, sure does make a difference to the end result.

You are very lucky to have such a thoughtful OH:)

Good luck with getting back out walking this week.

Starting to get my head back into the walking routine myself. It does help lift the mood.

attachment.php

Love Mini xxx

thx mini

thx mini i hope u too manage to get back into your walking, i love it with headphones sends me into a world of my own and before i know it ive walked 2/3 miles am really looking forward to it and the weathers not been too bad around here lately bonus!:D

2 to 3 miles is very good, that is what I am aiming for to begin with and hopefully increase it up to five miles.

I will let you know this time next week how it goes...:cross:

Love Mini xxx

kk

ok yeah cool,im gonna get a new battery for my ww pedometer and will track how far i go too,who knows cos i think this mp3 can hold about a thousand songs lol:D

I also like using my pedometer to track my distance...it is encouraging to see how many steps I have done!

Average 4 minutes to a song X 1,000 = 4,000

and if you average 15 minutes to a mile...you could travel a distance of 266.6 miles before you get to the end song! LOL

long way!

well we shall see,i just know both our losses r gonna be well boosted by this power walking x:D

Back