Lisa's diary

Pearl77

Well I've been sole sourcing for 2 weeks now and have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow morning, and I've been loving it, 10lb off in my first week, I was completely amazed. I've been writing a diary on the CWP forum, but I didn't feel as though there was a lot of support on there, hope that doesn't nasty! Anyways I am in the middle of a life changing experience, I stopped smoking 38 days ago, I'm a big girl anyway but after 1 week of stopping smoking I'd gained 10lb! Anyway, I've packed the dirty nicotine in, and also the 6 a day sugar free red bull, yikes! And now I am tackling my weight!!!!!! So I am looking for support, and I'll be giving it as well, it's really not easy!!

well done on your start, and on packing in the fags. think of how happy your body is going to be! no booze, no fags, and much thinner!

good luck.

Your in the Zone baby!!!!!!

Well done you, you are making radical changes not only will this make you look better but your body will function and operate 100%.

You dont need support your doing it all by yourself!!!! and you must congratulate yourself every waking day.

I am on day 5 of the CD and feel on top of the world, it's not easy but if your in the zone then nothing will stop you.

KEEP GOING! :):):):):):)

XX

Well done. Smoking is so tough to give up isn't it. That's when I started piling on weight, I just had this ravenous appetite. Keep going you're doing great. How much have you to lose?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lou i'll have whatever your having lol :) :) :)

xx

Hey,

lol I am in the zone but I do have off and on hours, this diet is really an hour by hour plan for me.

I have chose this diet and at any point can stop, knowing that help's - silly maybe :):):):)

XXX

Well, what an emotional week! I last posted that I'd lost 5lb, however I then went on to go out, and somehow drinking gin & tonic, then caving in and eating, what an idiot. I spent Saturday night throwing up, not through alcohol but the oily dirty food I'd eaten. I woke up Sunday morning feeling gutted, and really disappointed with myself. Anyway I felt so bad I spoke to my counsellor, she was great! She said it was life, but that I do need to get over it, draw a line and get on with it, anyway I was fine on Sunday, but , Monday night came and my husband said he was nipping out somewhere to get some food (I don't want to say what because I don't want to put thoughts in your head) I asked him to get me some cod, thinking I can have that on SS+ even though I'm on SS. Before I knew it I was tucking I to everything else he brought home. Then hiding in the garage raiding the sweet cupboard! And again spent the rest of the night feeling I'll. Tuesday night I was working upstairs and could smell the most beautiful food! Hubby was cooking, I thought I'll carry on working until they've eaten, I left it long enough, but when ingot downstairs they hadn't eaten he had cooked the majority and left it in the pot for me to cook the side!!!!!!! Yet again I caved in, eating in the garage, eating the kids left overs, then spent the night throwing up. I was sooooo angry with myself, I was letting myself down completely, letting my sister down, letting my counsellor down, and again I had to come clean. Although this time around my counsellor was good but she was hard on me too, which is exactly what I need!!!!

I wrote a letter to my husband asking for his help and telling him what I had done, he was fantastic! Fornthe time being he is doing the cooking, shopping, wrapping food in the fridge and making sure there aren't any left overs, he's been great. I feel as though I am back on track and I really don't fancy feeling like that again, I was more scared that, that was it, game over, but it isnt and I'm just pleased that for the first time ever I have had a massive blip, been honest about it and managed to get back in track, a lesson learnt!!!!!

Pearl77 said:
Well, what an emotional week! I last posted that I'd lost 5lb, however I then went on to go out, and somehow drinking gin & tonic, then caving in and eating, what an idiot. I spent Saturday night throwing up, not through alcohol but the oily dirty food I'd eaten. I woke up Sunday morning feeling gutted, and really disappointed with myself. Anyway I felt so bad I spoke to my counsellor, she was great! She said it was life, but that I do need to get over it, draw a line and get on with it, anyway I was fine on Sunday, but , Monday night came and my husband said he was nipping out somewhere to get some food (I don't want to say what because I don't want to put thoughts in your head) I asked him to get me some cod, thinking I can have that on SS+ even though I'm on SS. Before I knew it I was tucking I to everything else he brought home. Then hiding in the garage raiding the sweet cupboard! And again spent the rest of the night feeling I'll. Tuesday night I was working upstairs and could smell the most beautiful food! Hubby was cooking, I thought I'll carry on working until they've eaten, I left it long enough, but when ingot downstairs they hadn't eaten he had cooked the majority and left it in the pot for me to cook the side!!!!!!! Yet again I caved in, eating in the garage, eating the kids left overs, then spent the night throwing up. I was sooooo angry with myself, I was letting myself down completely, letting my sister down, letting my counsellor down, and again I had to come clean. Although this time around my counsellor was good but she was hard on me too, which is exactly what I need!!!!

I wrote a letter to my husband asking for his help and telling him what I had done, he was fantastic! Fornthe time being he is doing the cooking, shopping, wrapping food in the fridge and making sure there aren't any left overs, he's been great. I feel as though I am back on track and I really don't fancy feeling like that again, I was more scared that, that was it, game over, but it isnt and I'm just pleased that for the first time ever I have had a massive blip, been honest about it and managed to get back in track, a lesson learnt!!!!!

I have the same problem, my family eating around me making the house smell of food, it's really hard. I have even noticed how many more food programs there are on tv, "great British bake off, rick stines, Jamie Oliver etc etc there all seem to be on during my diet period. What happened to the good old days of only fools and horse and rainbow

But what I found that gave me a massive boost from eating was to try on clothes that didn't fit me 5 weeks ago, but now do. OMG. I love that feeling, also go on the Internet and see what I will buy when I come off this diet another boost to the system. Going on the internet was also what I did on my first week

My darkest days on this diet is the weekends when am at home. I find it a really strugle and when I do I pop over to the new Westfield and do some window shopping and plan a new wardrobe

Give it a go and you will re-focus on your goal

living_the_Dream said:
I have the same problem, my family eating around me making the house smell of food, it's really hard. I have even noticed how many more food programs there are on tv, "great British bake off, rick stines, Jamie Oliver etc etc there all seem to be on during my diet period. What happened to the good old days of only fools and horse and rainbow

But what I found that gave me a massive boost from eating was to try on clothes that didn't fit me 5 weeks ago, but now do. OMG. I love that feeling, also go on the Internet and see what I will buy when I come off this diet another boost to the system. Going on the internet was also what I did on my first week

My darkest days on this diet is the weekends when am at home. I find it a really strugle and when I do I pop over to the new Westfield and do some window shopping and plan a new wardrobe

Give it a go and you will re-focus on your goal

Thank you! : )

Well, I think I can safely say I am back on track, my CDC has been amazing. Weigh day today though and after last weeks problems I was praying to not have a gain, but then I know I didn't deserve to lose, and I wouldn't want to lose either, it would kind of tell me I'd gotten away with it, and I know what that would lead to. Anyways I stayed the same, still it's 15lb down 3 weeks and I'm happy with that.

Your Counsellor is absolutely right. I love this kind of approach. Imagine if she'd torn you off a strip and made you feel small and useless (as I am told some do, overtly or subtly!). You would have probably gone on to slip or even binge some more, just through guilt and shame.

You'll soon be back in the swim. Good luck.

Back