Lisa's Exante Experience

Ah well done Lisa for making it to day 7. That's a big achievement. You have been through the worst now as the first week and the first weekend is the hardest.

I am sure you will have a good loss tomorrow. I will be around to see how much you lose also.

Don't reward yourself with food though. Go and treat yourself to a new top of something else. It really makes you feel good. When I started in January I packed all the evil foods (kettle chips, chocolate and biscuits) into a small cupboard and put a fat photo in there so if I opened it, I would see it. I always thought I would eat the kettle chips when I hit target, but now I don't want them. I know I won't eat them when I get to target and it's just a challenge to keep them in the cupboard!

Looking forward to see how much you lose this week!

Sarah

Hi Girls,

Work has been so stressful today that I ate not 1, not 2, but 3 (yes 3!) Atkins bars!!! :(

I'm hoping that it won't affect my weigh in tomorrow since I have stuck to Exante TS for the whole week apart from today! Drats!!!!

My friend recently had a miscarriage and lost her baby so I said I'd go to dinner with her tomorrow. I am leaning towards taking the day off dieting tomorrow (whatever my weigh in result might be) and starting again on TS on Saturday. What do you think?!

God, I'm so weak! Couldn't even hold out for a few hours at the end of Day 7! I wasn't even hungry! I was just stressed!!!

:(

Hey Lisa. Don't beat yourself up over it. I am sure you will still have a good loss.

If you are careful with what you eat and get back to it on Saturday, it should be fine. Try to keep your water intake up if you can.

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow AM!

Hey Lisa. Don't beat yourself up over it. I am sure you will still have a good loss.

If you are careful with what you eat and get back to it on Saturday, it should be fine. Try to keep your water intake up if you can.

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow AM!

Thanks for being there for me, Sarah! :)

It's past 9pm and I am still working! Trying to get year end accounts sorted......

I dunno. Having these 3 bars have dented my confidence in tomorrow's weigh in! I feel so stupid! Like I've wrecked everything! :(

Oh well....will let you know.....night night :)

I dont think it will make much diff hun. At least they were Atkins! Well done on being such a good friend too! Like Sarah said if you watch what you eat in your meal out it shouldnt effect you too much xx

I dont think it will make much diff hun. At least they were Atkins! Well done on being such a good friend too! Like Sarah said if you watch what you eat in your meal out it shouldnt effect you too much xx

Thanks Flumpy! You're a star! :thankyou:

I'll let you know the result tomorrow!!!

So worried, yet a bit excited as well! :)

As posted on the "weekly weigh in" thread, I am happy to announce that I have lost 6.5 lbs after Week 1 of Exante Total Solution!!! :bliss:

I'm so happy, I could cry!!!

I am 11st 11.5 lbs now. I have NEVER been 11stone something before! This is truly an amazing moment!

I have decided to take today off dieting, but I am determined to continue with Exante TS tomorrow and see it through for Week 2! These results have definitely motivated me! :D

Thanks Sarah and Flumpy for your support and always being there for me! You girls are great! :)

Have a lovely long weekend everyone!

Love Lisa

I have just replied on the weigh in thread, but wanted to say well done on getting under 12 stone. To hit a milestone like that in week 1 is fantastic.

Enjoy your day off. You will make all the right choices today now that you have seen your loss.

I went out for dinner as it was the end of phase one of my diet and decided I was going to have a very small handful of fries with my food. Well I am pleased to say that I really didn't like the taste of them and only had 4 fries and left the rest. I had lots of salad instead and am still in ketosis today.

I am going to allow myself a little bit of a break this weekend, before I embark on phase 2 on Tuesday. But I am only going to have a few things. I will allow myself bacon and eggs one day (it's low carb so fine!) and a hot cross bun another day. Then it's back to it for around 8 weeks to shed my remaining 2 stones.

Have a lovely weekend you guys!!!

wow wow wow lisa! well done you!
im very proud that (a) you stuck it out and (b) you've had a great loss!

keep up the good work!:D:D:D

wow wow wow lisa! well done you!
im very proud that (a) you stuck it out and (b) you've had a great loss!

keep up the good work!:D:D:D

Thanks Kel! I'm definitely going to stick to it now that I know it works for me! :D

Are you any closer to finding a cheaper alternative to CS?

Enjoy the long weekend! :)

Love Lisa

i have found it...i got some protein shakes and some shakes and mousses from avidlite

nice and yummy and hopefully should work

enjoy your weekend too :)

i have found it...i got some protein shakes and some shakes and mousses from avidlite

nice and yummy and hopefully should work

enjoy your weekend too :)

That's excellent! Good luck with them, Kel!

Let me know how you get on! :D

Today is:
Week 11 (Day 73) of the dieting journey
Week 2 (Day 3) of Exante TS

I took Day 1 off this week. I went straight back onto Exante TS yesterday (Day 2) as I had promised myself. I tested myself for ketosis this morning and nothing yet. I am hoping it will kick in tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping I won't get the headaches again! I am wondering whether I won't lose as much weight this week cos I will have taken another few days to reach ketosis? If I hadn't cheated on Day 1, then my body would have been in ketosis still and burning fat still. Oh well, it is the price I have to pay I guess.

I am also aiming to drink 10 glasses of water a day. So far, so good. :)

My BMI is currently just over 25. I think if I lose more than 2 lbs this week, my BMI will probably be lower than 25. Will I need to stop doing Total Solution? Change to another solution? I'll have to do some research on this....

I have about 2 boxes of Celebrity Slim shakes (2 weeks worth) and 1 pack of 12 CS bars left. I ordered these before I started Exante and now I don't know what to do with them! I really like the Exante products and want to continue my diet using Exante. I called up Rowlands pharmacy and they said they couldn't offer a refund cos they are food substances?! So either I use them myself, leave them to waste or sell them on Ebay?! I have never sold anything on Ebay so wouldn't know where to start....

Going to do some tidying today. And I need to find my books and start revising for this exam in June.

Enjoy Easter Sunday everyone! :)

Sounds like it's all going well Lisa. It might take a few days for you to get back into ketosis after all the carbs the other day. Hang in there and you will be back in it shortly.

You could mix and match the Exante and CS, or ebay them. It's really easy to sell on ebay.

Hi,

can anyone give me help or advice about exante? I should receive 2 weeks of shakes tomorrow

With thanks

Emma

Hi Emma-Jane,

Can you give us more info on your current stats please? Starting weight? Height? Goal weight?

Have you been to the Exante website and read about the different solutions? If so, what solution are you planning on doing?

Please give us an idea of questions you have around Exante and we'll try our best to help. :)

Love Lisa :)

Today is:
Week 11 (Day 74) of the dieting journey
Week 2 (Day 4) of Exante TS

I started off well today, but due to boredom I ate 2 Atkins Advantage bars! :(

Hopefully these won't knock me out of ketosis. They are 2.1g net carbs each so not too bad.

I am going to try my best to stick to my 3 packs per day for the next 3 days before weigh in! Bring it on! :D

At least I am drinking my 10 glasses (2.5 litres) of water per day...

Back