Lisa's losses

**lisaz**

I had seen a few snippets from The Daily Mail some time ago but did not take much notice. Then on Monday I saw a client who was a Dukan convert so I thought why not.

I started on Tuesday. I was a bit nervous as I was not very well prepared but a quick trip to Asda and a local health food shop armed with book and some variety of food and I was away.

Day 1 seemed very easy, although I struggled a little with the frequent trips to spend a penny due to the nature of my job.

Breakfast. After an exploding oat bran porridge incident I had smoked salmon and some chicken breast.

Lunch. Second attempt at porridge left me with an oaty milk drink, a salmon fillet and ff flavoured yogurt x 2.

Dinner. Was tandoori chicken made with a dry rub and ff yogurt.

1.5 litres of sparkling water and some pastrami as snack.

1st weigh in -4.5lbs wow after 1 day

Day 2 and the water works worked overtime especially through the night. My mood was great and I know it might seem early but my facial skin looks improved. I've been suffering from spots around my chin and mouth recently and these looked less red and defiantly improved.

Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs chopped with chopped turkey rashers. A slightly better attempt at porridge but still after it boiled over in microwave!!! Grrr

Lunch. Tuna mixed with chopped onion, yogurt and black pepper, two ff fruit yogurts.

Dinner. A big fish platter of lemon sole, salmon and chilli prawns marinaded in chilli tandoori dry mix and yogurt with a side sauce of yogurt mustard and dill.

2.5 litres of water, no snacks

Double wow when weight loss was 9lbs after 2 days!!! :)

Day 3 a day off work and I'd decided to return to exercise. I have a lovely gym membership which I haven't used for a few months. So it was Bums and Tums which almost killed me followed by a swim, sauna and steam. I've not done an exercise class for about 5 years so it was hard work, and almost tripped over myself each time the routine changed.

Breakfast. Porridge - successfully made on the stove and two turkey meatballs

Lunch. Two turkey meatballs, piece of tandoori chicken.

Dinner. Steak cooked with peppercorns then a small amount of ff cheese added to make pepper sauce. Jelly and ff yogurt x1.

Had 2 litres of water but have a blinding headache. Maybe needed a bit more water during the exercise or it's the withdrawal of carbs.

I'm enjoying attack but am looking forward to cruise. Bring on day 4.

Lovely reading you Lisa and well done on starting on the weight loss plan which could change your life (check out my signature - while I didn't lose my weight with Dukan, I know how life changing weight loss can be.)

I'd advise you to set yourself small manageable targets, rather than thinking about the large picture. I've responded re "true weight" on the other part of the forum, and have put a few suggestions on your menu on the menu thread.

I wish you much luck!

Day 4

Weight loss at 9lbs. Day 4 of 5 in attack.

Menu today

Breakfast- porridge made mainly with water, splash of skimmed milk and two soft boiled eggs and chopped turkey rashers.

Lunch - smoked salmon and dill yogurt, 2x ff yogurts sweetened.

Dinner - lots of steak and prawns.

1 litre of water down hope for at least another 1.5 litres. Need to squeeze in a walk or exercise. Feel tired today after a terrible nights sleep post a night terror. I woke the whole house screaming my head off and maybe woke the neighbours too!!! Will try and get that walk in to blow the cobwebs away.

As it's Friday I'm fancying alcohol as I normally have a long spritzer or vodka and diet coke whilst chilling doing nothing on the sofa. So may need something else to do instead.

Day 5

Day 5 of 5 attack

I didn't weigh today. Actually have that heavy feeling. Maybe no transit for a few days isn't helping. I struggled really bad with wanting something forbidden lastnight, I wouldn't say it was a craving it was a wanting. I had a bowl of Jelly and a diet coke. Was actually disappointed with both. I'm normally a huge diet coke fan drinking 1.5-2 litres a day and this was the first soft drink I'd had in 5 days.

I didn't get my walk in yesterday but definitely will today. I'm working but on an early shift so need to fit it in without excuses.

Menu

Breakfast. Smoked salmon herbs and quark mixed together.

Lunch. Tuna mixed with yogurt and onion. Few slices of homemade meatloaf

Dinner. Salmon fillets and prawns

Ok, not a great end to the day yesterday.... I let my resolve slip. Had a child free evening and instead of cooking a nice Dd meal, watching a film that didn't involve Disney or street dance and grabbing an early night I went out with the hubby and ate and drunk lots of items bit on the allowed list. So line drawn underneath that one. Have decided to have a pv day today as planned. Up the water, exercise and maybe do two pp days followed by a pv day till I get to where I was.

Menu cruise 1 pv

Breakfast. Porridge, two egg omelette

Lunch. Smoked salmon mixed with quark, tuna and onion, slices of hm meatloaf

Dinner. Salmon fillets Cajun butter nut squash chips, rocket salad

Snacks ff jelly and flavoured ff yogurt, meatloaf

Having a PP day today.

Off work too so need to keep busy. Must admit yesterday was a struggle after the previous days deviation.

Shopping is a must later, to fill the fridge and freezer for the week. Need to get some more herbs and spices too, definately have a fancying for prawns in ginger.

Day 7 Cruise

B. Porridge made with water splash of S. milk, one sweetner. Quark mixed with smoked salmon and black pepper.

L. Roasted chicken, meatloaf slices

D. Chicken stuffed with fresh basil, quark and garlic wrapped in ham.

Snacks meatloaf slices.

Trying for 3 litres of water today and of course that important 30min walk which i've been struggling with.

Not back to my end of attack weight loss yet but heading there. Hopefully tomorrow.

Back