Lisa's pregnancy food diary

lisa2

Silver Member
Hey :)

As the title suggests, I'm currently pregnant.. Only 8 weeks but I've put on a few pounds already And I would like to slow that down, I'm not aiming to lose much weight ( not until after the baby is born anyway)

I've lost 3 stone in the past with sw and it's a good, healthy eating plan to follow :) lots of fruit, veg and unprocessed food.

My shopping got delivered this evening, so as of tomorrow I'll be on it :)

9st 12lb.

A- milk
B- 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast- 2 Alpen lights, I never really have time in the morning to eat a proper breakfast.

Lunch- 2 boiled eggs, 2 quorn sausages (2) beans

Dinner- salmon, new potatoes and lots of mixed veg.

Not a good food day, everything I try to eat makes me feel sick!

Last edited:
A- milk
B- 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast- 2 Alpen lights, banana

Lunch- chicken pieces, salad leaves, spring onions, red pepper, wholemeal pitta (6)

Mullerlight yogurt with fruit salad

Dinner- king prawn stir fry with noodles

Last edited:
Good luck with you diet and congratulations with your pregnancy.
I'm pregnant too I was nearly 16 stone and have lost nearly a stone since I found out I was pregnant 1lb a week then maybe 1 on here and there then back off again. X

Had a terrible day today!

Double cheeseburger then an all day breakfast

Better day tomorrow! Xx

Aww don't worry get on it tomorrow! It's harder when your pregnant cos sometimes you just need to eat you go from feeling fine to starving no in between lol.
You know what I've been struggling the past 2 weeks I've been right off I want to eat everything I see , my appetite has gone massive. I'm going to start again Monday the past 20 weeks I was great thinking I won't have that I will stick to plan but at the moment I'm thinking sod it I will have it, and thanks to that I've put 4lb on this week :doh: I refuse to put on and undo all that work I put in.

This week has been awful food wise, but I will re-start Monday :)
I seem to have days where I could eat anything and everything.

We can do it xx

I've been the same I'm going to get organised I think if you don't plan your meals it's too easy to say sod it I'll have a takeaway of something expecially being pregnant you just want food right then and there. How you been so far? X

Back :)

Had some sad news yesterday, my mum passed away :( still in shock I think but she's been ill for a long time.

I'm gonna be back on the sw wagon today as it will help take my mind off it all, not for everyone but that's how I deal with things.

A- milk
A
B- 2 Alpen lights
B- 2 sm wholemeal bread

B- bacon and egg sandwich made with 2 slices wholemeal from a sm batch, pineapple

L-

Thank you.

As you can imagine, the plan hasn't gone well, but I've ordered the sw starter pack off eBay so I know the weights of hex a/b

I'm going to attempt a sw day tomorrow, fingers crossed xx

A- milk
B- 35g bran flakes

Breakfast- 35g bran flakes, chopped banana and strawberries, milk

Activia 0 percent peach yogurt

Lunch- will be Roast beef

Roast beef, roast potatoes, broccoli, green beans, gravy (2) Yorkshire pudding (2)

Dinner- Spicy mugshot, Apple

Syns- 10

6- 200ml Oatly chocolate milk
2- Yorkshire pudding
2- gravy

Last edited:
Yay! A day on plan yesterday :) fingers crossed I can do it again today.

A- Milk
B- 35g bran flakes

Breakfast- bran flakes, milk with chopped banana and a few grapes

Fat free activia yogurt

Lunch- roast beef, salad, cottage cheese
2 Oreos (5)

Alpen light (3)

Dinner- 3 egg omelette, rest of cottage cheese (needs using today) mushrooms, red onion, salad and 2 quorn sausages (2) roasted veg, onion, carrots, parsnips and new potatoes.

Fat free Greek yogurt, raspberries, blueberries and honey (2)

Syns 12

Last edited:
Must say, this hot weather we're having at the moment definitely helps with staying on plan :)

Day in the garden I think xx

I seem to have a liking for cottage cheese I've done a whole pot today! Need to buy more xx

Good morning :)

Up nice and early today, didn't sleep well for some reason! Although my 5yr old girl getting into my bed last night didn't help, she takes up all the space lol.

A- Milk
B- 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast- Greek yogurt, raspberries, blueberries and 2 Alpen lights, all mixed together

Lunch- chicken breast, salad leaves, cucumber, spring onions and half avocado ( I refuse to syn,they're so good for you)

Dinner- 2 boiled eggs, 2 quorn sausages (2) mushrooms

Cream egg!! Not sure on the Syns

Syns

2 sausages
9.5 cream egg

Last edited:
A- milk
B- bran flakes

Breakfast- 35g bran flakes, milk, chopped banana and blueberries
Decaf coffee

Lunch- egg salad.

Dinner- sw chips, 2 quorn sausages (2) mixed veg

Syns

2- sausages
2- options hot chocolate

Last edited:
A- Unsweetened almond milk
B- 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast- 2 Alpen lights, 1 whilst doing the school run, the other when I got back.. Mixed into a orange mullerlight

Lunch- smoked salmon, boiled eggs, lots of salad

Dinner- jacket potato, tuna, Mayo (4) and salad

Syns-

10- cupcake!!!
4- Mayo

A- milk
B- 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast- Apple, coffee ( was too busy rushing around)

Lunch- prawns, salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and a bit of balsamic vinegar, 7 olives (1)

Dinner- something with mince ( haven't decided what to do with yet)

Syns

1- olives
3- 15 jelly beans
4- mini Milky Way

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Lunch

Back