ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Girly drinks sound great. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Happy happy birthday! :)

Happy birthday!!!!!

:birthday:

Thanks ladies :). Had such a lovely night and am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. I was spoilt rotten! Unfortunately now I have what doc has deemed as 'severe' ear infection. Raging I'm gonna have to miss a week of work. In such a great routine with the kiddies and really wanted to thank them all for their cards!!!

Really gonna need help pointing everything from last two days. Have taken photos so you guys can help. Will take me a while to write everything and also to catch up on all your diaries so in the meantime I leave you with a pic of me from last night. Invested in a set of extensions to combat issue of having what I deem boy hair! My hair now suits how I feel inside :)

Hi all. Have been having a little think about it and I don't think I'm overly comfortable with putting up photos of me for privacy reasons so I have removed the pics of me. I know some of you would probably like to see photos of me as I lose the weight (It WILL keep coming off!!) so please do feel free to private message me here with your Facebook name and I can add you :)

Hope you all understand :)

L

Last edited:
Belated happy birthday!

Sorry ladies. Total mad weekend. Think I'm gonna use one of those apps to point and put photos up. Takes forever to sit down and think about all I've had for day!

Anyway great news. I've lost 3lbs this week so it brings me down to a huge milestone - 10 stone 3. When I started ww last jan, my roomate at the time started with me. She was 10.4 and I thought she was mad for thinking she needed to lose weight. So one of my goals has always been to get under her start weight because clearly I see that as not fat :D

That's brilliant news. :) Well done. And it's great to achieve that sort of a milestone! It means more to you! :)

Back