ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Well done for the STS xx I hope the kids are good for you tomorrow and that the increased dosage does do the trick. Unfortunately it does take ages to recover and it goes through cycles of immense pain/discomfort to it being really mild to it being really uncomfortable again due to the build up of fluid as the ear drum repairs itself again but at least it isn't rupture to the state you have to have surgery!

Have a good week, glad you're feeling a bit more 'normal' xx Take care!

Hi all. Work was great. So lovely to be back with my kids. They all ran up to me in the yard and gave me a big hug. My desk was filled with get well soon cards and one girl even came back after school to give me a Christmas present in case I got sick again (she's going on Hols this weekend). They really would melt your heart. I'm truly blessed to have them in my life every day :) They were SUPER well behaved and very understanding of my deafness :D Told them the story of my ear drum bursting with gross details and it made their day :D :D . Ear held up quite well, although it was a bit overwhelming to be around that many bodies again without my full senses and my eyesight went a bit funny. Got over it in about 20mins though. Food wise not so great. Had a Christmas treat lunch (ie loads of cakes) in my friends house after school and had to splash out. Will have to be good for rest of week as doing 12 pubs on Sat....eek!!!!

Hope you enjoyed (and survived) the 12 pubs of Christmas. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back